Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,541
Figured it was about time to let you all know that Kyle and I are in the middle of a divorce. We've been separated a couple months and are working on paperwork now. Don't really care to get into details, if Kyle wants to add anything he can. No, I did not leave him cause he drinks now.

We are both trying to keep as positive a relationship with each other as possible and both intend to continue posting here as we both value the friendships we've made.

Thanks for the thoughts. We should both be sticking around. We don't hate each other and neither of us minds if the other posts here, unless ghost (for rollout) starts posting tons pictures of himself surrounded by hot naked women I don't see that changing. Just figured I'd say something to avoid the awkward kiwi and ghost comments.

Last edited:
My ex and I may not be getting along at the moment but in time we will start getting along again. We're better as friends than married. I've found somebody better for me and I hope her new guy is better for her. Sometimes love just isn't enough to hold a marriage together. We grew in different directions. In the long run we both will be happier now that we've moved on. I hope for the best for you both and that you don't have as bumpy of a journey as I'm having to a better life for the both of you. I hope you both stay on here.

My ex and I may not be getting along at the moment but in time we will start getting along again. We're better as friends than married. I've found somebody better for me and I hope her new guy is better for her. Sometimes love just isn't enough to hold a marriage together. We grew in different directions. In the long run we both will be happier now that we've moved on. I hope for the best for you both and that you don't have as bumpy of a journey as I'm having to a better life for the both of you. I hope you both stay on here.

You're going to murder her aren't you.

Wow, totally didn't expect that. But then I haven't been around much lately.

I hope you're both okay. :heart:

Yeah, this came out of left field but okay. I wish you both the best and hope you both stick around here.

Yea, we've been completely quiet about things on here. Honestly I wasn't even planning on saying anything but it's just gotten hard to read the random comments regarding us, so I figured it was time.

Status
Not open for further replies.