GAY PSA - Today is April Fools day...

Yeah, none of that addition means shit in the real business world :)

Dont worry, we've all been there, scales of importance. What seems important to you now wont be really soon.

You know this, you had a career before all this.

I guess I got my job for the summer with a local engineering firm based off of my bitching mohawk. You know, since we pretty much only talked about SAE stuff.

Google for Work and Google Domains are maybe 2-3 years old. On top of that, you are once again severely overestimating the abilities and knowledge of most of those that have small businesses. They are worried about making sure their business stays running, not their email.

Should they be worried about it? Yeah. And people should put a pin lock on their phones, they should obey traffic laws, they should wear proper safety gear when they use power tools so they don't mangle their hands.
But these things don't happen.

and ab
I guess I got my job for the summer with a local engineering firm based off of my bitching mohawk. You know, since we pretty much only talked about SAE stuff.

Google for Work and Google Domains are maybe 2-3 years old. On top of that, you are once again severely overestimating the abilities and knowledge of most of those that have small businesses. They are worried about making sure their business stays running, not their email.

Should they be worried about it? Yeah. And people should put a pin lock on their phones, they should obey traffic laws, they should wear proper safety gear when they use power tools so they don't mangle their hands.
But these things don't happen.
and by a few years old you mean 2006.

My supposed best friend just got really angry at me about an April Fools Day thing I did, and it wasn't even directed at her or anywhere near her. It was quite possibly the most bizarre argument I've ever had in my life.

Also, woot renamed themselves bidet

So a friend of mine, her name is Shon, decided to try and prank her husband today by sending him a picture of an EPT with a positive result.

His response.

VqG6lnI.jpg

And people should put a pin lock on their phones

after seeing how many people will argue against this I've come to the conclusion that if someone is dumb enough to leave their front door wide open when they go on vacation I feel no sympathy if they come back to an empty house

right but retaliating with infidelity could lay a seed of doubt that could eat away at someone and ultimately ruin the marriage, maybe?

idk i dont do relationships
some people dont live their lives under a veil of crippling insecurity.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee