GAY PSA - Today is April Fools day...

im imagining this didnt apply to their app domain emails. If it did, thats a bad choice by google.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
So I just logged into my NetFlix and all the movie catagories are something John Stamos. Like British movies John Stamos used to impress the ladies, movies John Stamos recommends for you, etc

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Amstel
your companies email.

Or if you dont work for a larger corporate, a private email server (or a google apps domain) that ends in your own domain name.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Says the college student who last year managed the money for a team with a budget of $77,000+ and personally got commitments for another $25,000-30,000 in donations.
Fixt that for you. Stop trying to insult me because I'm in college, you fucking assbag.

Read the joke/story again. It was people that were applying for jobs or small businesses. The exact people who would be using gmail in a professional manner.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Fixt that for you. Stop trying to insult me because I'm in college, you fucking assbag.

Read the joke/story again. It was people that were applying for jobs or small businesses. The exact people who would be using gmail in a professional manner.

Yeah, none of that addition means shit in the real business world :)

Dont worry, we've all been there, scales of importance. What seems important to you now wont be really soon.

You know this, you had a career before all this.

Yeah, none of that addition means shit in the real business world :)

Dont worry, we've all been there, scales of importance. What seems important to you now wont be really soon.

You know this, you had a career before all this.

When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
yeah, but managing 100 grand is absolute pocket change.

Managing 5M is absolute pocket change in some fields.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot