PSA: Lost in 1 hour

That would rock :D I know who I would like to be on there with, but....oh well, what can I say.... :(

why_ask_why said:
my woman and I need there to be on a couple survivor show...we would fucking kill! we met at work and spent our 1st 2 years only 1 cube wall and 10 ft away and still made it work...we are unconquerable!:D

I am not reading this thread till tomorrow. I tivoed it but haven't watched it yet.

long tall smiley said:
I am not reading this thread till tomorrow. I tivoed it but haven't watched it yet.

I don't think there were any spoilers in this thread.
The episode didn't really have that many real spoilerish things in it, either.

Mondoz said:
I don't think there were any spoilers in this thread.
The episode didn't really have that many real spoilerish things in it, either.
Watched it last night. Whats the deal with Kate and Jack? They need to hook up and start making the babies.

What I don't get, and I know its just a tv show, but when he first proposed moving to the caves, why couldn't they setup a watch system where 4 or 5 of them would travel to the beach and live there for a few days until another group came to relieve them.

long tall smiley said:
Watched it last night. Whats the deal with Kate and Jack? They need to hook up and start making the babies.

What I don't get, and I know its just a tv show, but when he first proposed moving to the caves, why couldn't they setup a watch system where 4 or 5 of them would travel to the beach and live there for a few days until another group came to relieve them.

Actually, I was thinking that she and the blonde or the preggo chick (post delivery) need to get together in some kind of lesbian thing. Threesome, maybe?

I'm guessing that part of crashing on a desert island and realizing that might never leave may quite possibly leave your mind in a not-quite so clear state.
Probably a good idea, and it may come to that. Could be that none of them has thought of it yet.

I watched it :) Pretty good, I will again next week too. What was the deal with the Jap cuffed to the plane?

Kevlar said:
I watched it :) Pretty good, I will again next week too. What was the deal with the Jap cuffed to the plane?

He attacked the black guy.

It's almost that time again! Tonight we get to find out about Charlie (Dominic Monaghan)!!! Yea! :D :D

Wednesday, November 3, 8/7c
"The Moth"
Charlie begins a painful journey of withdrawal from drugs, surprisingly aided by Locke, whose true motive for helping Charlie is a mystery. Meanwhile, survivors struggle to find and free Jack when he's buried alive in a cave collapse, and someone might be secretly thwarting Sayid, Kate, and Boone when they enact a plan to find the source of the French transmission.

bast_imret said:
PSA: download Lost off bittorrent in 1 1/2 hours.
if it weren't for the intarweb, I would have only seen maybe 2 episodes