PSA: Lost in 1 hour

M

Mondoz

Guest
Walt and the others are shocked when Michael is brutally beaten, but only Jin and Sun know the truth about the attack; Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Sayid argue about where the survivors should set up their camp.
What will we learn tonight?
What's up with that transmission?
When will we see Kate bathing again?
What's up with those Koreans?
Why can Locke walk?

More importantly, when will we see Kate naked?
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
oh, I thought you were planning on getting lost

Negative.

Though if I do, I have a picture of a house with a street sign out front, which is rumored to have a pachinko machine in its garage. I might try to find that.
:shifty:
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
why_ask_why said:
if I've missed it thus far, should I bother watching or wait for the dvd?

You've only missed 4 or 5 episodes.

Plane crashes on desert island.
Something is in the jungle.

Most of teh episodes gave set up character background.

Watch it. It's good.
 
K

Kander77

Guest
Kevlar said:
Kinda like me with CSI and Survivor :D

I've never seen any episodes of survivor. I think I saw 1 episode of CSI and I didn't really like it. meh.
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Marklar
0.00₥
Heck I turn off the phone, pull the shades and never answer the door...that's my 2 hours.... :heart: :D

Kander77 said:
I've never seen any episodes of survivor. I think I saw 1 episode of CSI and I didn't really like it. meh.
 
K

Kander77

Guest
Kevlar said:
Heck I turn off the phone, pull the shades and never answer the door...that's my 2 hours.... :heart: :D

I refuse to watch an episode of survivor. I havn't even watched a minute of the show while it one air. I've seen enough of the commericals to make me puke. :fly:
 

shamwow

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
66,888
709
41
Marklar
0.40₥
Kevlar said:
Kinda like me with CSI and Survivor :D

I had never watched survivor until I met my woman 3 years ago...she made me a fiend! I got hooked on CSI after and I got her addicted to that...cbs might as well have been deleted from my remote before that:)
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Marklar
0.00₥
I even submitted an entry for the second season....I love it! :D

why_ask_why said:
I had never watched survivor until I met my woman 3 years ago...she made me a fiend! I got hooked on CSI after and I got her addicted to that...cbs might as well have been deleted from my remote before that:)
 

shamwow

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
66,888
709
41
Marklar
0.40₥
Kevlar said:
I even submitted an entry for the second season....I love it! :D
my woman and I need there to be on a couple survivor show...we would fucking kill! we met at work and spent our 1st 2 years only 1 cube wall and 10 ft away and still made it work...we are unconquerable!:D