PSA; Don't let work angst disrupt your normal freaky cheerfullnes

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Godammit you office-junkies...stop bighting each others throats because you're having a bad work day. Shit...if I got pissed everytime my co-worker racked me while trying to make out with me, I'd be an angry, seething epicenter of erruption and hate. If I let every IT chode who was too busy deciding whether the dingleberry he just picked out of his crack more resembled Mandy Moore or Ron Jeremy, instead of paying attention to his job, I might have to bust a nut in everyone's coffee right after I unloaded my boweld in them. I feel for ya'lls pain, really...but don't try and rip off the forum-member's testicles because you're having a bad day.
We're here for eachother. Don't rip...no, massage...soothe, lick if need be, godammit! This is not your other forum, we do not breed hatred...we encourage love, peace, and some puppies with a joint in their mouth singing songs of how we should hump a tree un-protected and not have to worry about getting some sort of fungus later.
NOW MAKE-OUT AND PLAY NICE, FUCKERS!

:lol: Did I miss something?

Fake Edit: wanna make out? :tinfoil:

dreamwalker said:
But freaky cheerfulness isn't "normal" for me :(

EDIT: "massage...soothe, lick if need be", hmmmm, sounds good to me :drool:
IT IS HERE!!
Now get with the freaky cheerfullness before I tape a cat up and tickle it with a mouse until it pees itself.

I'll fucking do it. :mad:

sizzlinggrace said:
does poor college student school angst count?

Only if you make a thread about it and proceed to bight someone's testicles who didn't ask for it. *cough*drool*cough*

wr3kt said:
IT IS HERE!!
Now get with the freaky cheerfullness before I tape a cat up and tickle it with a mouse until it pees itself.

I'll fucking do it. :mad:

No, I need a lot of that massaging, soothing, and licking first...

...hey, get AWAY FROM MY CAT!!! :mad:

dreamwalker said:
No, I need a lot of that massaging, soothing, and licking first...

...hey, get AWAY FROM MY CAT!!! :mad:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? *hides tape and mouse behind back*
I didn't reaaaaly mean it...

...hey...can you look somewhere over there and ignore any noises for a few minutes...?