FYI PROTIP

Here's a fucking protip for you yanks:

0YjH9.jpg

Here's a fucking protip for you yanks:

0YjH9.jpg

And if you have seen what's going on in WI, all of those hundreds of thousands of protestors meant nothing. They passed teh bill removing collective bargaining rights. They are still moving forward with other job cuts and public services cuts, with or without protests. With or without the Dems in the Senate even in the state. And the same is happening in 15 other states, regardless of protests. Corporation money >>>> yelling protests.

I would totally drive to dc to protest but I can't afford the gas.

And my dvr is on the fritz so if I don't watch american idol live I'll miss it.

And if you have seen what's going on in WI, all of those hundreds of thousands of protestors meant nothing. They passed teh bill removing collective bargaining rights. They are still moving forward with other job cuts and public services cuts, with or without protests. With or without the Dems in the Senate even in the state. And the same is happening in 15 other states, regardless of protests. Corporation money >>>> yelling protests.

Yup. Rick 'Skeletor' Scott, our Governor & CEO of florida, is now looking to push Florida Unemployment to a max of 12 weeks only, and lower the max. Florida is already 47th out of 53 states and territories for lowest unemployment compensation, and he wants to push us even lower.

It just angers me how much I tell my 'Pro-Scott' friends 'I told you so', and they just shrug and say 'give him a chance'.

He is, right out of the gate, showing his true loyalties. You don't spend 50 million of your own money to get a 6 figure job without there being some kind of motive. And 'doing if for the public good' isn't something I believe coming from this asshole.

Yup. Rick 'Skeletor' Scott, our Governor & CEO of florida, is now looking to push Florida Unemployment to a max of 12 weeks only, and lower the max. Florida is already 47th out of 53 states and territories for lowest unemployment compensation, and he wants to push us even lower.

It just angers me how much I tell my 'Pro-Scott' friends 'I told you so', and they just shrug and say 'give him a chance'.

He is, right out of the gate, showing his true loyalties. You don't spend 50 million of your own money to get a 6 figure job without there being some kind of motive. And 'doing if for the public good' isn't something I believe coming from this asshole.

All the so called 'tea party' governors around the US are pulling some pretty outrageous shit these days..