Ontopic Proposition 19

I love when idiots take the day off work then post on facebook something along the lines of "LOL MY MANAGER IS SO DUMBB I JUST TOOK THE DAY OFF AND IM NOT EVEN SICK LOL". Those idiots deserve to get fired.

my wife had one of her employees call in saying she was up all night with her mom at the hospital. Then my wife questioned why she was tagged in photos on facebook at the bars all night. she was let go...

:rolleyes: I'd hate to have someone that stupid in my employ to begin with.

plus some bad karma to say your mom is in the hospital. she went on a big bullshit speech about it too till my wife interrupted her to call her on it.

plus some bad karma to say your mom is in the hospital. she went on a big bullshit speech about it too till my wife interrupted her to call her on it.

Niiiice. And yes a lie like that will produce some pretty bad karma. I'm not sure what I've done that's so overly terrible but I've been getting real bad karma recently. I didn't even say my mom was ill!

if I stay up late and get shit faced on a week night, I call my boss and say "i won't be in today, was up all night getting shit faced and might still be slightly intoxicated."

He's cool with it as long as I have vacation days to take.

QFT
Done this too many times:p
Ive gotten lit up on a friday night and been up by 8am doing yardwork.Ugh.

I'm notorious for doing this on Sundays during Bucs home games. I usually get invites to a luxury box at the Ray, then head over to the group bar and close that place down. Monday I'm draggin' so much ass people know better than to walk behind me, but I still make it in on time.

It's just not remotely pretty though.

I remember getting fucking waaaaaay shitfaced and then having to get up and work as a stage guard in the Techno tent at the Roskilde Festival in 2000. My head was thumping along to the music :(

I remember getting fucking waaaaaay shitfaced and then having to get up and work as a stage guard in the Techno tent at the Roskilde Festival in 2000. My head was thumping along to the music :(

Pft everytime I've worked at festivals (admittedly not as security) I've been blocked for the entirety. Who wants to work a festie and be sober?