Oct 6, 2009
tacobell_courtesy.jpg

Not surprising.

:fly:

Phoenix

Flaccid Member
Aug 21, 2009
inside your head
Why not? You don't HAVE to work there if you don't like the contract... Pick some place else :iono:

edit: I'm required to submit to random drug tests at work. Not every company does that. If I don't like it, guess what...

I was more referring to them putting stuff in about what you can and can't do in your non-work hours, assuming those activites are legal of course.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
You're given the choice to work there or not.

Lawsuit waiting to happen once pot is legal. Discrimination anyone?

someone needs to push this nationally and take it to popular vote so the feds can fuck off.

Last edited:

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH

someone needs to push this nationally and take it to popular vote so the feds can fuck off.

How is it a lawsuit if they tell you ahead of time that if you're found out to do something, you can't work there and you sign it?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006

Lawsuits about drinking on the job failed. Why wouldn't smoking a substance be any different?

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Wouldn't be smoking while ON the job, but piss tests to see if you smoke in your own free time would be invasion of privacy and discrimination.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Wouldn't be smoking while ON the job, but piss tests to see if you smoke in your own free time would be invasion of privacy and discrimination.

Thing is, there isn't a test right now that can specify exactly when thc was introduced into your system. It can be detected in your system 30 days out.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006

Just like my mom and having any alcohol in her system, even residual from the night before, those are grounds for termination.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
This is why people should be judge solely on their performance.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
This is why people should be judge solely on their performance.

Exactly. You find another reason to terminate, not THC in your system, but performance issues while someone is high at work. You do the same for someone drunk at work too, you don't give them a breathelizer then fire them for blowing over your states current legal limit.... You fire them for being a drunken idiot.