Proper use of a sawzall

are you going bald already? :p kind looks like it in the flowing locks picture :fly:

It was two am, after working all day. If you pull it back and let it out it gets tangled. Going bald would be easier than washing it.

I love any long hair on men. Of course, I also like bald men and short haired men. I guess I'm equal opportunity here. I really wish IBWIP would grow his hair out again. It was beautiful and soft and silky. I miss it.
I dont think that means you actually like it so much as you dont care. My experience is that it isnt preferable.

I found a pic of FG with glasses. Still looks like a dirty hippy to me.. It always confuses me why dirty hippies listen to metal (FG, Drool, Lars Ulrich).

260463c93a7a24dc.jpg

FG kinda looks like Garth wen he has glasses on.

note: paint.net is a pretty nice app. It just needs an option to expand/contract selection.

I found a pic of FG with glasses. Still looks like a dirty hippy to me.. It always confuses me why dirty hippies listen to metal (FG, Drool, Lars Ulrich).

260463c93a7a24dc.jpg

FG kinda looks like Garth wen he has glasses on.

note: paint.net is a pretty nice app. It just needs an option to expand/contract selection.

rep++++