Project SFS: Save F33nX's Sanity

Super glue is my natural enemy too. It's evil stuff. I once glued myself to a cat.

Fun lego project though. Dan and I thought we were the only ones that still had legos.

sad but true story, i didn't start playing with legos until I was in college. my mom had this whole quest (in vain, duh) to erase the tomboy side of me while i was still under her roof. having a legoland in chicago really sparked my interest. i've got a few really kickass sets, like my x-wing and my ferarri. i need to reassemble my silver champion racer because it didn't stay intact for the move and i'm missing like 3 critical pieces for it. they're absolute anchors for my nerd room, er, study :)

So which sets do you have?

Ultimate Collectors Series X-Wing
Silver Champion 01 Racer (BEST racecar kit ever- 3 different possible cars, awesome stuff)
Ferrari Enzo that they don't make anymore (wtf)
UCS Star Destroyer
I had one of the Mars bug things too, but that got lost in one of the shuffles. They don't even do the Mars stuff anymore.

I'd like to get my hands on some of the classic sets, like the castle or pirate stuff, because those are just neverending coolness. The chess set also looks super awesome.

Ultimate Collectors Series X-Wing
Silver Champion 01 Racer (BEST racecar kit ever- 3 different possible cars, awesome stuff)
Ferrari Enzo that they don't make anymore (wtf)
UCS Star Destroyer
I had one of the Mars bug things too, but that got lost in one of the shuffles. They don't even do the Mars stuff anymore.

I'd like to get my hands on some of the classic sets, like the castle or pirate stuff, because those are just neverending coolness. The chess set also looks super awesome.

So noted.

:shifty: