Project - Everyone must read

Some stupid English teacher told me I was reading too many gory books and should start on something gentle like Patricia Cornwell or Anne Rice. I dislike women writers, I tries reading some book by Anne Rice once, I think it was called Violin or something, and I put it down after 5pages.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Some stupid English teacher told me I was reading too many gory books and should start on something gentle like Patricia Cornwell or Anne Rice. I dislike women writers, I tries reading some book by Anne Rice once, I think it was called Violin or something, and I put it down after 5pages.

You will like this. Read it. :drool:

fly said:
You know you got just a little freak in ya...

Yea, but I don't think he'd read it either :p

Like the man said, it's not all like that. It really does have a bit of everything. Some of it is like :drool: and some is like :eek: but you only fip to the :drool: parts :fly:

BigDov said:
Well said, and not all that mishcievous either. What gives? :confused:

must be theac using it as a dupe account today.

Like I said, it's got a bit of everything, and you can't comment on if the turnoffs outweigh the turnons if you've never read it. You don't know how much of each there are :fly:

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
must be theac using it as a dupe account today.

Like I said, it's got a bit of everything, and you can't comment on if the turnoffs outweigh the turnons if you've never read it. You don't know how much of each there are :fly:

To put it bluntly: I know what I like and don't like.
Example for you: If I want to see a good spooky movie, I'm not going to rent Sense and Sensability. Now, Sense and Sensability MIGHT have some stuff that I like (cool costumes, scenery, etc) , but I KNOW its not spooky. Over all I'm not going to enjoy it and it will only turn me off.

NeedMoreEmo said:

your taste in books is quite unusual. either that or I'm pretty stuck in my gender stereotypes. I cannot fucking STAND Pat Cornwell.

Pandora said:
To put it bluntly: I know what I like and don't like.
Example for you: If I want to see a good spooky movie, I'm not going to rent Sense and Sensability. Now, Sense and Sensability MIGHT have some stuff that I like (cool costumes, scenery, etc) , but I KNOW its not spooky. Over all I'm not going to enjoy it and it will only turn me off.

So by that logic, a good spooky movie would turn you on? You didn't seem to horny during the Grudge :fly:

Besides, the example doesn't make sense. Wanting a spooky movie and renting sense and sensability are two polar opposites. Wanting to read an erotic novel with stuff you like vs. reading an erotic novel that contains some stuff you don't like is quite different. It's more like JJ watching Grudge vs JJ watching the exorcist. Both good scary movies, but she sure as hell isn't going to watch the second one.

bast_imret said:
So by that logic, a good spooky movie would turn you on? You didn't seem to horny during the Grudge :fly:

Besides, the example doesn't make sense. Wanting a spooky movie and renting sense and sensability are two polar opposites. Wanting to read an erotic novel with stuff you like vs. reading an erotic novel that contains some stuff you don't like is quite different. It's more like JJ watching Grudge vs JJ watching the exorcist. Both good scary movies, but she sure as hell isn't going to watch the second one.

Good grief I was just trying to quickly make a point (it's rather busy at work today). Just use your own Exorcist example then, since you kindly supported my 'prudish' opinion with it.

Pandora said:
Good grief I was just trying to quickly make a point (it's rather busy at work today). Just use your own Exorcist example then, since you kindly supported my 'prudish' opinion with it.

You and theac have never wanted to jam ice cubes in the both of you and go to town? :confused:

Pandora said:

Again, Since you haven't read it yu can't really comment on how good or bad it is. Fine don't read it. But Don't make it sound like no one else should either Mrs. Grumpy pants!