Project - Everyone must read

JJ Lady said:
Again, Since you haven't read it yu can't really comment on how good or bad it is. Fine don't read it. But Don't make it sound like no one else should either Mrs. Grumpy pants!

:wtf: Am I not allowed to state my feelings and opioions? Sorry if it makes people not want to read your "everyone must read" book?? :confused:
I'm just going off of what I've heard you say....'Oh you wouldn't like them. I don't know if you can handle them...they'd probably be too much for you. I can't remember the descriptions verbatim that you've given me, but I remember my opinion of them.

Pandora said:
:wtf: Am I not allowed to state my feelings and opioions? Sorry if it makes people not want to read your "everyone must read" book?? :confused:
I'm just going off of what I've heard you say....'Oh you wouldn't like them. I don't know if you can handle them...they'd probably be too much for you. I can't remember the descriptions verbatim that you've given me, but I remember my opinion of them.

But that goes against the point of the project silly! Everyone must read the book! Think of it as educational material that will give you more ideas for replies to most of elpmis's posts. :fly:

bast_imret said:
But that goes against the point of the project silly! Everyone must read the book! Think of it as educational material that will give you more ideas for replies to most of elpmis's posts. :fly:

Ohhhh well since you put it that way. :fly:
So then is JJ going to watch the Exorcist so she can better understand scary movies? :lol:

Pandora said:
Ohhhh well since you put it that way. :fly:
So then is JJ going to watch the Exorcist so she can better understand scary movies? :lol:

I wish. I have tried soooo many times. I'd have better luck getting head from a yeti than getting her to watch that movie.

bast_imret said:
the whole demonic possession in that movie just rubs her the wrong way.

I can see how it could be that way for some people. One of the first movies I ever saw that truly scared the shit out of me was The Shining, and I think that was only because I was so so so young when I saw it.

Now Chicago on the other hand, that movie was scary........

BigDov said:
I can see how it could be that way for some people. One of the first movies I ever saw that truly scared the shit out of me was The Shining, and I think that was only because I was so so so young when I saw it.

Now Chicago on the other hand, that movie was scary........

The Shining???? *yawns*

Did you wash with cucumbers again today???? :fly:

Pandora said:
The Shining???? *yawns*

Did you wash with cucumbers again today???? :fly:

Pardon me, but you were only 2 years old when that movie came out. I was a young and impressionable kid when I first saw that movie. I snuck out of something else and into that and just about pissed my pants....... and lets not even talk about watching Alien in the theater at that age :eek:

I washed the cucumbers today- want one? *crunch*

BigDov said:
Wow, wouldn't want to slip when you're doing that or anything :lol: Too bad they're all gone now *burp*

Wow! You fit them all in there? oh . . . burp, I get it! You ate them. My bad.

BigDov said:
Pardon me, but you were only 2 years old when that movie came out. I was a young and impressionable kid when I first saw that movie. I snuck out of something else and into that and just about pissed my pants....... and lets not even talk about watching Alien in the theater at that age :eek:

I washed the cucumbers today- want one? *crunch*

:blah:

:fly:

I was young and impressionable when I saw Pumpkin head (my 1st scary movie). I had no problem with my piss, but I think it did give me nightmares that night.

Pandora said:
:blah:

:fly:

I was young and impressionable when I saw Pumpkin head (my 1st scary movie). I had no problem with my piss, but I think it did give me nightmares that night.

PUMPKIN HEAD GAVE YOU NIGHTMARES?!?!!? lololololol :fly: Big weenie.

Okay, so in all honesty, the only movie that's ever really succeeded in bothering me to any degree was the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That's it. And it was more a creepy kind of bothering than it was scary. I can't really think of a single scary movie outside of "Chicago".

BigDov said:
PUMPKIN HEAD GAVE YOU NIGHTMARES?!?!!? lololololol :fly: Big weenie.

Okay, so in all honesty, the only movie that's ever really succeeded in bothering me to any degree was the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That's it. And it was more a creepy kind of bothering than it was scary. I can't really think of a single scary movie outside of "Chicago".

Hey! I was probably about 5 years old at the time.... :( :p