Project - Everyone must read

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
I was thinking about it I know that most (if not all) of you would love this book!

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rive (written under the pen name A.N. Roquelaure)

Anne Rice's revamped fairy tale packs high voltage as Beauty, our submissive heroine, traverses SM landscapes where even sex toys shimmer with exquisite imagery. The first in a three-part series, this volume chronicles Beauty's exploits in rich language with edgy, sexified twists. Can Beauty keep forbidden desires at bay with endless discipline, spankings, and daily ravishment? Beauty's Punishment and Beauty's Release complete the trilogy.

Go out now and get...or if you are too lazy to leave the house yuo can order on Amazon.

Anyone else read it?

My friend is HUGE into Anne Rice. She loves the vampires and googly gosh stuff she writes about. I'll ask her if she has this one.

April23 said:
My friend is HUGE into Anne Rice. She loves the vampires and googly gosh stuff she writes about. I'll ask her if she has this one.

This is quote different from those books. This is more like pron. Promise!

I'm huge on Anne Rice. Vampire chronicles was and is one of my favorite series of books. I'll definitely check it out.

i have all three books sitting right here..problem is I can't read them without getting either reall turned off...or horny enough to hump the closest woman.

I really need a girlfriend.

Ooh me likes Anne Rice. This sounds interesting. Queen of the Damned = :drool: I think I'm one of the few who actually liked the movie.

Datgurl said:
Ooh me likes Anne Rice. This sounds interesting. Queen of the Damned = :drool: I think I'm one of the few who actually liked the movie.

This is like NOTHING you've read of hers. She is a twisted, twisted woman.

April23 said:
All this sex talk. I had to. Thanks for the recommendation. I've heard about this book before, but you pushed me to actually buy it.

Yea! Now did you just buy the first one or did ya get all 3. If not then I can guarentee you you will want to get them before you finsh the first book!

JJ Lady said:
Yea! Now did you just buy the first one or did ya get all 3. If not then I can guarentee you you will want to get them before you finsh the first book!
lol I don't know what I just bought.

I went to Amazon, typed in the title.. and bought a hardcover version of it. :fly:

April23 said:
lol I don't know what I just bought.

I went to Amazon, typed in the title.. and bought a hardcover version of it. :fly:

Make sure you stock up on batteries for that book. Or probably in your case, stock up on nuclear power plants...