Ontopic Progressives,"liberals", & Useful Idiots: What are you going to do now.

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Marklar
₥431
Democrats wonder: What's our plan?

ROAD TRIP! When everything else fails, it's time for a Toga Party. See ya' in Rio, boys

Democrats in Congress are grappling with a question as they negotiate a spending deal: Who's in charge?

The top two Democratic leaders in the House have twice split on whether to approve short-term government funding bills that cut billions from federal accounts. Senate Democrats haven’t put forward a long-term spending plan that can move through their chamber, and Democrats on both sides of the Capitol say they have no idea where the White House stands or who’s running the show......

Interesting tidbit RE: the article linked. The original headline read....Democrats wonder who's in charge. 3AM phone call from the White House?

The (D's) are still shell-shocked by the last election. They can't believe they lost. What we're seeing is what happens when they don't have a playbook paradigm to go by. The current situation doesn't fit any mold they know of. So you have all these folks firing off in different directions. The situation in Wisconsin rallied 'em.....'cause protesting is one of their best tactics.

Cutting spending? Doesn't fit their brain. They aren't going to volunteer budget cuts.....they know they'll smack a sub group member. Course......they'd be more'n happy to slice the military down to a group of angry Boy Scouts.....but that would never fly with the majority of the country.

The 0's done a terrible job managing the Afghanistan war.....then turns around and says it's losing public support? :confused:

And all involved vote Democrat.

Will the progeny of Pigford scam the American Taxpayer again?

It appears the American taxpayer is on the verge of being scammed once again.

We have previously postulated that the Pigford cases may be the biggest scam of the American taxpayer in history. The link above and those contained within that article provide the details.

Pigford was a lawsuit that the Federal government settled with a group of African-American farmers who were discriminated against by the U. S. Department of Agriculture when they sought loans and other benefits from USDA programs. After the government agreed to settle the case by paying each farmer cash a number of other people came forward and jumped on the bandwagon. A junior senator from Illinois by the name of Barack Obama pushed for more taxpayer money to be pumped into the case and when that senator because president, sure enough Pigford II was funded.....

Of course it will. This is the elitist politicians version of GOVERNMENT in America...

• Holder can not and will not prosecute “his people”....by his own admission.
    The White House will not interfere with its most loyal voting block.
    The RINOs in Congress will find a way to not know about it till it’s over....and then call for an investigation.
    The Democratics in Congress will do as much as they can to convince the country Republicans are racist....for asking questions about it.
    The investigation will be stonewalled by the (misnamed) Justice Department....to ease the mind of Mr. Holder.
    The propaganda MSM will say how wonderful Ava Peron-chelle's garden is doing..... and how smart she is.
    B Rock? He'll continue along on his clueless path, whistling and watching for rainbows.

usda has a huge settlement going on with the native americans right now too. what the fuck is up with that department?

maybe the fed shouldn't be involved in the loan business because they put way to much liability on the taxpayers backs...

Keep the plane; pay the taxes.

McCaskill will sell 'the damn plane'

Sen. Claire McCaskill is selling the personal plane that has caused her turbulence in recent weeks after POLITICO revealed she used taxpayer money to cover the cost of political travel.

The first-term Democrat said she was very happy she was able to convince her husband to "sell the damn plane."

In a conference call Monday afternoon, McCaskill revealed that after her own review of the plane's records, she had not paid personal property taxes on the aircraft over the past four years.

"I have discovered that the personal property taxes on the plane have not been paid. There should have been a reporting to the county of the existence of this plane......

PAY YOUR TAXES, SENATOR!

From the Article:
.....There are people I could blame for this, but I know better. I take full responsibility,"

Sure you do, Senator. Right after you get caught red-handed. Our servants have become WE THE PEOPLE's masters. See how it's her husbands fault? Notice how it's the planes fault? Never Senator's McCasKills fault. Next? It'll be Bush's fault.

When a Democratic gets caught? It's a mistake. When it's you or me? It's a felony. :mad:

Follow the money.

Senator Questions $2-Billion Loan to Brazil for Offshore Drilling as Domestic Production Languishes

Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) is questioning how the United States has benefited from a $2-billion loan the Export Import Bank of the United States made to a Brazilian oil company for its offshore drilling operations.

How has that loan, made several years ago, helped U.S. companies, the senator asked in a March 17, 2011 letter to Fred Hochberg, president of the Export-Import Bank.

“I am sure you can understand the frustration Louisianans have with a $2 billion loan to produce energy offshore Brazil,” Vitter wrote to Hochberg – especially given the “ongoing de facto moratorium” on deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico....

Petrobras/Soros/Bee HO/Dept. of Interior/Drilling Permits.....

Anyone else see a pattern?

This? Payback to George Soros, heavily invested in Brazilian oil. Zippy don't give 2 rat's rear ends 'bout the folks in Louisiana.

again, every time you use the phrase useful idiots you show that you don't understand its meaning and are just trying to elicit an emotional response. in other words, it's a troll tactic

precisely. it's an equally stupid phrase like dummycrats or republitards but more importantly he's trying to use a phrase that invokes another meaning which he doesn't actually understand. useful idiots has no connection to the things he's talking about but he wants to pretend that he gets to define the meaning with his bullshit. doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

Sen. Claire McCaskill is selling the personal plane that has caused her turbulence in recent weeks after POLITICO revealed she used taxpayer money to cover the cost of political travel.

The first-term Democrat said she was very happy she was able to convince her husband to "sell the damn plane."

In a conference call Monday afternoon, McCaskill revealed that after her own review of the plane's records, she had not paid personal property taxes on the aircraft over the past four years.

"I have discovered that the personal property taxes on the plane have not been paid. There should have been a reporting to the county of the existence of this plane......

PAY YOUR TAXES, SENATOR!

From the Article:
.....There are people I could blame for this, but I know better. I take full responsibility,"

Sure you do, Senator. Right after you get caught red-handed. Our servants have become WE THE PEOPLE's masters. See how it's her husbands fault? Notice how it's the planes fault? Never Senator's McCasKills fault. Next? It'll be Bush's fault.

When a Democratic gets caught? It's a mistake. When it's you or me? It's a felony. :mad:

missouri senators have bad luck with personal planes anyways.

PAY YOUR TAXES, SENATOR!

From the Article:

Blah blah blah. Plug your ears more.

COLUMBIA, S.C. — South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford used state aircraft for personal and political trips, often bringing along his wife and children — contrary to state law regarding official use, an Associated Press investigation has found.

Records reviewed by the AP show that since he took office in 2003, the two-term Republican has taken trips on state aircraft to locations of his children's sporting events, hair and dentist appointments, political party gatherings and a birthday party for a campaign donor.

According to state budget law, "Any and all aircraft owned or operated by agencies of the State Government shall be used only for official business."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32349329/ns/politics-more_politics/

The sooner you idiots realize it's both sides and stop just looking at democrats or just republicans, the sooner we, the people, can actually look at fixing this country.

it'll never happen when even the people are blindly partisan.