Professor compares 911 victims to Nazis

hmm, maybe i should go listen to him speak at hamilton...that's not too far from here, and see what he has to say before i throw something at him

Drool-Boy said:
Well, he just pontificated himself right out of a job, and will probably recieve an ass-beating as well.

I know if I catch him on the street I'm breaking my foot off in his ass.
Just to excercise my right to free speech of course. :p

F33nX said:
hmm, maybe i should go listen to him speak at hamilton...that's not too far from here, and see what he has to say before i throw something at him

Take lots of rotten fruit.

why did no one get this upset when jerry fallwell (or whatever that twit's name is) blamed 911 on the fact that there are gays and jews in this country?

it's possible that he'll be found in a very convincing suicide scenario before too long.

F33nX said:
why did no one get this upset when jerry fallwell (or whatever that twit's name is) blamed 911 on the fact that there are gays and jews in this country?
Cause no one takes him seriously. I think the problem is that he was the chair at a big university and had some illusion of credibility.

It says he wrote an essay that the lecture is based on and published it a while back. One of you monkeys should find it and post it. I want to see how the hell he could think crap like this up.

F33nX said:

Ravings of a religious fanatic don't carry as much weight as an edumacated person?? Right to free speech or not, some people just need to keep their fucking mouths shut ;)

theacoustician said:
Cause no one takes him seriously. I think the problem is that he was the chair at a big university and had some illusion of credibility.

It says he wrote an essay that the lecture is based on and published it a while back. One of you monkeys should find it and post it. I want to see how the hell he could think crap like this up.

enjoy: http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/s11/churchill.html

I'd like to read this thing first and make sure it isn't some sensationalized BS

"The overriding question that was being posed at the time was 'why did this happen, why did they hate us so much,' and my premise was when you do this to other people's families and children, that is going to be a natural response."

Cause that makes total sense. CIA calls it 'blowback'.

b_sinning said:
Churchill resigned as chairman of Colorado's Ethnic Studies Department.

What they hell is a white guy doing as the head of Ethnic studies?
He isn't white, he's American Indian.

And there's something in here that I'd now like to correct.

-He doesn't actually say 911 victims are Nazis. He says the administration since 1991 are a much, but not the victims themselves. Of the victims he says they should have known better.

-He blames 911 on the 1991 invasion of Iraq. I guess he forgot the part about Saddam steamrolling over Kuwait and that we were in there to free Kuwait by UN mandate.

-He also blames the US for sanctions against Iraq after the first Gulf War.

Reading the article and reading his bio its obvious what this guy's problem is.

fly said:
I'd like to read this thing first and make sure it isn't some sensationalized BS

Cause that makes total sense. CIA calls it 'blowback'.

She's definitely right in asking why they did it to begin with. But calling them freedom fighters or whatever the fuck she said, thats just asking to get your ass kicked.

And that is one ugly chick.