Ontopic Product Recommendations

The purchasing of anything new has been a hold as of late but I did recently receive something I crowd funded about 6 months ago. It's called the draft top. And in very simple terms it cuts the center top out of the can. Leaving no rough edges at all. It's super nice especially for beer where you want the full taste but for a variety of reasons you don't want to use a glass/cup. I've been pretty impressed with it so far.

View attachment 11711View attachment 11712View attachment 11713View attachment 11714
Very cool! They have ones that cut the whole top off and leave it smooth but that is much better. Now I want one.:p

The purchasing of anything new has been a hold as of late but I did recently receive something I crowd funded about 6 months ago. It's called the draft top. And in very simple terms it cuts the center top out of the can. Leaving no rough edges at all. It's super nice especially for beer where you want the full taste but for a variety of reasons you don't want to use a glass/cup. I've been pretty impressed with it so far.

View attachment 11711View attachment 11712View attachment 11713View attachment 11714
I could swear I've seen this already.

I've seen glass bottle ones before, something like kinkajou or something like that
That's decent but will struggle with bottles that aren't round. For anyone interested, this one is pretty good for round or other shapes. Note, none of those actually "cut" the bottle, they just score a line. You have to learn how to heat stress it to crack them in half. And it will require considerable work if you want a glossy edge. Matt edge is easy.
Amazon product ASIN B00B1NJF10

• Gravy
Reactions: august

Nice seltzer you little bitch!

That would certainly make it easier and less dangerous to piss in the empty can while maintaining your lane. Good work, sir.