Ontopic Product Recommendations

This waterbottle is awesome.

Backstory. I saw it used in Ironman 2 about 2 months back. Like it, searched for it, bought it.

It closes with a firm snap, and stays closed. No leaks. Since it's not round, you can lay it down in your car seat and it won't roll. Holds it temp very nice. I carry it with me everywhere.

71LMrErZ%2BeL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005X5PCU0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i have this water bottle. its amazing. ive lost it 10 times and i keep finding it lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Here's my latest recommendation for any of the breeders who have little ones or toddlers. We got this recently to use instead of taking a pack and play for the toddler to sleep in. Works great and is super light/easy to pack. Here are some pics off their site.
https://www.kidco.com/product/travel-products/peapod-plus/

f8b7d6d4ef2b7c02904eb1965fd6abb4.jpg

12928417003585p
This is excellent. I'm going to buy one for my sister, who will be coming through town on a crotchfruit tour later this summer.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
oh, thats excellent. A portable cage that doesnt weigh 80 pounds.

Exactly. Plus you don't have to play the game of "I reserved one at the hotel and it potentially might be disgusting or 30 years old". I had one at the Hilton in Seattle and it was one of the old school drop side that they're not allowed to sell anymore.

Exactly. Plus you don't have to play the game of "I reserved one at the hotel and it potentially might be disgusting or 30 years old". I had one at the Hilton in Seattle and it was one of the old school drop side that they're not allowed to sell anymore.
The kind that you slept in and somehow didn't die?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What's with parents these days and their cages and leashes?
With a toddler on the loose, someone's attention has to actually be on the kid.

What puzzles me is covering up the baby in the stroller/car seat so he can't even see anything going on.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL