Ontopic Product Recommendations

I had made 4 in the oven. No time to grill outside. Plug the probe in, go on with life and wait for the alert. Pretty simple.
You could have just gone to McDonalds if you wanted gross oven burgers.

They sell quarter pounders for $2.50 or something. Way less than your hoity-toity digi-fuck alert probe that shorts out when you get it moist.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I measure my BMI with thumb and index finger. More than 2.5 cm of fat between them, I need to lose some weight.
I'm pretty sure there's a fixed formula for measuring BMI that has to do with weight and height.

But you do you, just make sure you've got a bot set up to tweet that shit out to your insurance company to keep the perceived value high enough.

You, as an individual, don't get to design society. So you make a choice every day to be part of the group, rather than drop out.
Again, with the "this is the way it is".

You are not making a point. You aren't even defending the status quo. You're just stating a fact, and then looking incredulously around you.

Take a position. If you think it's great that none of our personal data is personal anymore, then support your position, don't just say "hey, that's the way it is, bub, deal with it".

Again, with the "this is the way it is".

You are not making a point. You aren't even defending the status quo. You're just stating a fact, and then looking incredulously around you.

Take a position. If you think it's great that none of our personal data is personal anymore, then support your position, don't just say "hey, that's the way it is, bub, deal with it".
I don't have to take a position. I'm just making the observation that your tinfoil complaining is just blabbering, as you don't have to do *any* data sharing.

Stupid phone.

So, puppy yanked the leash while I had my phone in my hand. Phone got jerked out of my hand, fell, cracked the glass. Get a quote to replace the glass and its literally the cost of a replacement for my phone ($220-285.)

What's a good replacement Android in that range? I'm happy enough with the Samsung S8 that I could just grab another one.

Stupid phone.

So, puppy yanked the leash while I had my phone in my hand. Phone got jerked out of my hand, fell, cracked the glass. Get a quote to replace the glass and its literally the cost of a replacement for my phone ($220-285.)

What's a good replacement Android in that range? I'm happy enough with the Samsung S8 that I could just grab another one.
The moto G7 is a little on the high end of that range, but IDK.

advertised:
View attachment 6886

what showed up (the dark blob) vs old broken white one.

View attachment 6885

If you get it, remember to turn the 'temp alert' to ON. You'll have to look hard because NO DECALS, & default is off. . . !

*I had 140 degree burgers last night at 168. Hmm, why no alarm? Ohfuck.

We have one.

Works great!

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Stupid phone.

do you really need that kinda "flagship" level stuff? WHats important to you in a phone, theres so many 100-150 buck phones out there these days that are just fine for 99% of people.

do you really need that kinda "flagship" level stuff? WHats important to you in a phone, theres so many 100-150 buck phones out there these days that are just fine for 99% of people.
Flagship would be an S9, or maybe a S10 if they've gotten that high.

I don't give a shit about that, but those are like $400-600 for a phone

that didnt answer my question at all.
Because there was an incorrect assumption in the initial question? I don't want or need a flagship phone.

I mainly care about the camera. Beyond that I fuck around with it and use the phone as 90% of the population does. I think its time to get into rooting, though. So many of them come with so much stupid bloatware and shit that doesn't help.