Problems in tha Hood

No it doesn't. A disposable cell phone like Tracfone, calling from another neighborhood though, that would work.

Are there any Mexicans in this crowd of people? Not be racist, but call INS and anonymously report possible illegal aliens living there. A couple years ago, like 15 migrant workers rented a small house across the street from a library in my town. About two weeks later, I happened to be driving by the house and saw two Border Patrol trucks and a couple of Mexicans in handcuffs. Next day, there was a For Rent sign up in the building.

I'm pretty sure he won't be able to tell the difference between a Mexican and a Puerto Rican.

It took our city forever to clear the house, one street over, from the mexicans living in it. Im sure it wouldnt have been a big deal if the neighborhood hadnt gotten tired of the charm that being woken up by a rooster crowing brings.

Pro Tip: Raising chickens INSIDE your house breeds diseases. Try to avoid it.

And then we had the winners that moved in across the street from us. Hooting and hollering while playing cornhole past midnight, with the construction halogens to light up their front yard so they can see (nevermind the big streetlight right across the street from them at the end of my driveway), and a TV pushed up to both front windows so they can watch the ohio state game.

Weekends wernt that big of a deal. annoying and irratating, but it is the weekend. Its when they started doing it all days of the week we started calling the cops. They moved after being there for almost a year, thank god.

Other antics include: Retarded teen age kids smoking up and shooting bottle rockets from the upstairs window at the lawn mowing service people that mow the old peoples yards.

Throw a Klan rally.

Who said these were black people? I never did. 3 white guys, 7 black guys.

yeah, and most of them are usually 2 people per bedroom .. so for a 3 bedroom that wouldn't be alloted for 10 people. That's a lot of bodies in one place.

On top of that the house is only about 1600 sq. ft. with no garage.

I can bring a few guys over and we can just hang out on the front porch with baseball bats and give each other looks of lust. You have to provide the alcohol.

Done, my liquor cabinet is stocked and I can get a keg.

For the right price I could hit the house in question with enough force to "clear" everyone inside in 18 seconds flat. I take paypal, personal check, and money order. Just say the word.

Quote me a price first; is it tax deductible?

No it doesn't. A disposable cell phone like Tracfone, calling from another neighborhood though, that would work.

Are there any Mexicans in this crowd of people? Not be racist, but call INS and anonymously report possible illegal aliens living there. A couple years ago, like 15 migrant workers rented a small house across the street from a library in my town. About two weeks later, I happened to be driving by the house and saw two Border Patrol trucks and a couple of Mexicans in handcuffs. Next day, there was a For Rent sign up in the building.

No mexicans involved. There were mexicans that lived in this house prior to this group. They were cool. Their kids just played soccer in the front yard and they were all quiet. Their lawn was also in pristine condition during that couple of months.

I'm pretty sure he won't be able to tell the difference between a Mexican and a Puerto Rican.

I have a puerto rican that lives to my left and a mexican that lives to my right, y un puerto ricueno me habia ensenado el espanol.

The easiest way to tell them apart is that the puerto rican keeps coming over and beating all the high scores on my playstation.

Last edited:
I have a puerto rican that lives to my left and a mexican that lives to my right, y un puerto ricueno me habia ensenado el espanol.

The easiest way to tell them apart is that the puerto rican keeps coming over and beating all the high scores on my playstation.

puertoriqueño*

And yes we are all exeprts in video games. :D

One night fill your gun with blanks and run outside firing it while screaming about the prewired c4 your house is set up with. Try yelling the words tripwire a couple times too. I dont think they will ever come near your house again

Have you noticed your wife dressing more provocativly lately?

Here's a pic. It's a little racy so i'm going to say NSFW.

Ultimate_Camel_Toe.jpg