Problems in tha Hood

There are regualtions on how many people can occupy a rented dwelling (unless you own it .. then they can't really say anything to you). The zoning board loves that kinda shit.

Your certificate of occupancy says how many people can occupy your house :p

I can bring a few guys over and we can just hang out on the front porch with baseball bats and give each other looks of lust. You have to provide the alcohol.

For the right price I could hit the house in question with enough force to "clear" everyone inside in 18 seconds flat. I take paypal, personal check, and money order. Just say the word.

For the right price I could hit the house in question with enough force to "clear" everyone inside in 18 seconds flat. I take paypal, personal check, and money order. Just say the word.

um scuse me, it's unwise to conduct a dynamic entry with only one operator

where should I send my resume?

what's to keep the cops from seeing the caller ID?

does *67 work when you are calling the police?

No it doesn't. A disposable cell phone like Tracfone, calling from another neighborhood though, that would work.

Are there any Mexicans in this crowd of people? Not be racist, but call INS and anonymously report possible illegal aliens living there. A couple years ago, like 15 migrant workers rented a small house across the street from a library in my town. About two weeks later, I happened to be driving by the house and saw two Border Patrol trucks and a couple of Mexicans in handcuffs. Next day, there was a For Rent sign up in the building.

what's to keep the cops from seeing the caller ID?

does *67 work when you are calling the police?
911, Cops, the phone company, dont use CID. They have automatic number identification (ANI), it's hardware based. You cant stop it. bwahahaha