WTF Private Healthcare Sucks, but less than public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it's just the whole older guy mingling with people half his age that just gives off this real awkward vibe.

I.m sorry you feel inferior. You are. I can't help that. It's not all because you're Australian. I've known far better Aussies than you. In fact all the Ausies I've known were superior to you. Know your place. That's the best advice I can give you.

I.m sorry you feel inferior. You are. I can't scotch that. It's not all because you're Australian. I've known far better Aussies than you. In fact all the Ausies I've known were superior to you. Know your place. That's the best advice I can give you.

Yeah this is just awkward. Your my fathers age, and you're talking like a teenage girl..

CREEEEEEEEEPY.

Yeah this is just awkward. Your my fathers age, and you're talking like a teenage girl..

CREEEEEEEEEPY.

For once you're right. I'm addressing a grown man and it feels like I'm trying to educate my 16 yo. Oh, BTW. My son thought twice about moving to the other side of the World. I guess I have a better relationship with him than you do your Dad.

what the fuck?

you have a better relationship because with your son than I do with my father because I moved to the US?

lol.. u ignorant.

BTW. I first started using what was then intranet in 1990.

images

Hey, heres an idea
Lets all stop with the personal attacks
Lest ye wish the banhammer be dropped upon ye
Since this thread had devolved into pure nonsense drivel, it be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.