Ontopic Princess Boy

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,683
since some of us here are parents to actual humans (not just cats) i wanted to pick your brains about this..

i think acceptance is such a huge thing we need to teach our kids.. that everyone deep down is equal yet special in our own ways..
if this was me, and my son wanted to put on a pink sparkly dress, i dont think i would have an issue with it.. i mean his imagination is allowed to take him where ever he wants... who am i to stop that? accepting people for whom they are.. wow what a concept.. why didnt we think of this sooner?

what about you.. what would you do if your son wanted to wear a pinkdress or if your daughter wanted to wear kodiak boots and a lumberjacket..

My Princess BoyTM is a nonfiction picture book about acceptance. It tells the tale of a 4-year-old boy who happily expresses his authentic self by enjoying "traditional girl" things like jewelry, sparkles or anything pink. It is designed to start and continue a dialogue about unconditional friendship and teaches children -- and adults -- how to accept and support children for who they are and how they wish to look.​
mypb_cover_home.jpg

awesome.
how do u feel about ur gay cat... and is this ETFC? cuz hes totally gay now that you took his manhood

It's his older brother Steve. We call him creepy uncle Steve because he's aloof and will only hump the black boys when we aren't around. We can hear him in the other room making these arrooooooo sounds when he's doing it. When he's not humping them he hides in our closet, preferably where my clothes are.

I imagine him doing this if he was human:
tumblr_lk0tizaD6S1qa10w1o1_500.gif

It's his older brother Steve. We call him creepy uncle Steve because he's aloof and will only hump the black boys when we aren't around. We can hear him in the other room making these arrooooooo sounds when he's doing it. When he's not humping them he hides in our closet, preferably where my clothes are.

I imagine him doing this if he was human: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk0tizaD6S1qa10w1o1_500.gif

fucking LOL!!!

I saw this story on tv the other night- Inside Edition maybe? My 2 boys 3 and 6 happened to walk into the room and I actually felt the need to turn the channel. I guess if they knew a little boy wearing girls clothes we would discuss it at that time. Right now I don't feel the need to talk about why the little boy on tv was dancing around in a skirt.