Hawt Prince Wickie can't take the..

Which of these hot units were giving off too much heat to take?

• Hydra Manufacturing Company Brand Industrial Hot Steam Cleaner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hydra

Rey’s father
Jan 8, 2014
I get around
Marklar
₥4,013
Hydra here with Hydra Manufacturing Company. We received a complaint from a...uh....*shuffles papers*....Prince...uh... Wikie, or something, some kinda duke or something I guess. Anyways, they had filed a complaint about not being able to take the heat, so I wanted to come down and work out which of our HOT UNITS were giving off more than advertised heat. Your help in this matter is appreciated folks.

Lead_blast_furnace_x-section.gif
ha ha, shaft
SteamBlow.gif

heater.jpg

RepentantHappygoluckyAustraliankestrel.gif

i found this one searching for "hot steam gif", snws for booty for days
C13AE72C15EAF7142143FE826D6B8947A00D999B

How can Hydra offer anything other than a blast furnace?

Im glad you ask that, sir. You see, through a series of profitable acquisitions of small companies in growing nations we're able to provide top of the line units, parts, and service to customers around the world through synergy and initiative.

Every Hydra Company product comes with a lifetime guarantee, regardless of owner*, for the finest operating hot unit money can buy.

*terms subject to change without notice

Hydra here with Hydra Manufacturing Company. We received a complaint from a...uh....*shuffles papers*....Prince...uh... Wikie, or something, some kinda duke or something I guess. Anyways, they had filed a complaint about not being able to take the heat, so I wanted to come down and work out which of our HOT UNITS were giving off more than advertised heat. Your help in this matter is appreciated folks.

RepentantHappygoluckyAustraliankestrel.gif

Apparently we make anchors as well.