Priceless item from the burger home

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
So there is this little annoying creature that keeps making an appearance around my house. It shows up in strange places all the time, despite my best efforts to get rid of it all together.

I just looked up on my shelf, right next to our wedding picture and there it is... right behind my classic Vogue royal daulton figurine-

http://www.heartboxers.com/bobblehead.html

I'm looking to get rid of it once and for all-
The item goes to the highest bidder....

For free, I'll throw in noodz of FatBurger.

Fat Burger said:
..(Fuxx is secretly a lesbian)...

I have reason to believe that Kiwi is as well.

We must get these two together, stat.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Maybe we could use it like the gnome in the travelocity adds- send it around from member to member and take a picture with it

YGPM

Drool-Boy said:
IF you must be rid of it, send it to me.
I will give it a kind and loving home and I promise I wont put it in my pooper.

much.
Humm this sounds promising- FB has issues about anything being put in his pooper (trust me, I've tried). So perhaps the thought of his bobblehead being in someone elses pooper....

ooohh!!! :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
He had it made..... along with an apron with his face on the front of it.

:rolleyes:

Only slightly narcissistic.
It's the heartboxers, yo... WHARS TEH LUB???

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Maybe we could use it like the gnome in the travelocity adds- send it around from member to member and take a picture with it :lol:
Now this idea is awesome :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fat Burger said:
Roger that, we'll meet you halfway in Sacramento. You'll know it's the right motel because it advertises "olor TV".

If they don't have mints on the pillows I'm not interested. I demand high-class treatment from my sleazy cheap motels by god!

Fat Burger said:
If by "mints" you mean the dead narc from the previous night's failed sting, then yes there will be mints on the pillow.

I usually refer to a dead hooker stuffed in the mattress as a "frequent customer perk" myself.