pretty cool oscar best picture movie deal

for $30 you can see all 5 movies nominated for best picture...they are playing them back to back...includes large popcorn/drink with unlimited refills all day

http://www.amctheatres.com/promos/showcase/

I saw Little Miss Sunshine a few weeks ago and it was about the most un-funny "comedy" I have ever seen. I can't even remember what the others are about.

What weak selections for Best Picture.

I saw Little Miss Sunshine a few weeks ago and it was about the most un-funny "comedy" I have ever seen. I can't even remember what the others are about.

What weak selections for Best Picture.

I haven't seen any of them...maybe that's why it's such a deal? :fly:

I haven't seen any of them...maybe that's why it's such a deal? :fly:

Probably.

I heard all these great things for Little Miss Sunshine so I went out and rented it. Surprisingly I made it through the entire movie (mostly because I kept assuming it would get more funny) and I lightly laughed I think twice.

It's one of those movies that "regular" people aren't smart enough to understand and see its true hidden brilliance I guess.

Probably.

I heard all these great things for Little Miss Sunshine so I went out and rented it. Surprisingly I made it through the entire movie (mostly because I kept assuming it would get more funny) and I lightly laughed I think twice.

It's one of those movies that "regular" people aren't smart enough to understand and see its true hidden brilliance I guess.

So theres no boobs in it?

First they have to stop showing shit for movies..then I'll go.

except for The departed the rest are chick flicks and frankly not worth my time or effort.

i found little miss sunshine just ok. i had fairly big expectations for it, but it was very slow, and that's one thing i don't do well with movies.