Presents for difficult family members

Large Black Dildo
I'm just going to go to Wal-Mart or somewhere, grab the first $10 gifty-type thing I see off of one of the hundred gift displays, then ship it to them.

Then I'll laugh and laugh when they open it and have to act like they're pleased.
then wink at the wife.

i make em for me, to promote my isht, but it's simple:

get some of those iron on letters at joanne's fabric or whatever and make them tshirts. foot locker has t's for 5 for 20. put "best sister" or "douchebag sister" or "my sister is sooo hot" on that piece.

happy holidays.

i make em for me, to promote my isht, but it's simple:

get some of those iron on letters at joanne's fabric or whatever and make them tshirts. foot locker has t's for 5 for 20. put "best sister" or "douchebag sister" or "my sister is sooo hot" on that piece.

happy holidays.

Uh huh.

Art. It'll be impossible for them to guess how much it cost and it won't be something they already have or can't use. Painting, sculpture, whatever. (though not photography since that's what she does)

Most galleries are having sales this time of year too.

I guess the reason I'm trying to come up with something nice is so that when it's obvious we aren't spending as much as they are, at least they know I put some serious thought into what I was buying them.

Art. It'll be impossible for them to guess how much it cost and it won't be something they already have or can't use. Painting, sculpture, whatever. (though not photography since that's what she does)

Most galleries are having sales this time of year too.

I had not thought about that. I may have to see if I can come up with something.

Nothing. Once all my bros and I grew up, we stopped giving gifts to each other, our parents, and other relatives. Just spending time with family is all that is important to us during the Holidays. Gifts are overrated anyway. Edit: We as a family mutually agreed to stop giving gifts. Of course, some family members still give gifts, but that is their own fault.