Presenting....

Wink'a'smooch said:
:heart: Congrats Tre! How wonderful! MIght I say she looks damn good after having a baby!!!!! I looked like I had the shit beat outta me after wee man:fly: Much love to you and your new family...BTW...HHAHA...to waking up every 2 hours!
So is this really a post by this chick or was thrawn just pretending to be a woman again?

theacoustician said:
So is this really a post by this chick or was thrawn just pretending to be a woman again?

Thrawn is a woman, and that "chick" has testicles.

Anhow, thanks guys. He should be coming home today, maybe tomorrow.

ps, Mom loves epidurals. Her water broke at 8:45 AM while I was at work, irregular contractions for a while, went on an IV to speed up contractions at 4 pm. Epidural at 7 PM, baby at 9:13 pm. He's a little jaundice right now, but should be fine. And more pics once I get around to resizing. I just came home to shower and change before heading back.

tre said:
Thrawn is a woman, and that "chick" has testicles.

Anhow, thanks guys. He should be coming home today, maybe tomorrow.

ps, Mom loves epidurals. Her water broke at 8:45 AM while I was at work, irregular contractions for a while, went on an IV to speed up contractions at 4 pm. Epidural at 7 PM, baby at 9:13 pm. He's a little jaundice right now, but should be fine. And more pics once I get around to resizing. I just came home to shower and change before heading back.
Pics of you in the shower!??!! Boy my Monday just brightened up!

lukas1.jpg

momdadlukas.jpg

Still waiting for those pics of you in the shower....

That kid is going to be quite the ladies man (or ladies woman) with genetic stock like that :heart:

theacoustician said:

that was all dee. i've only posted with her account once and even that's been a while.

she'll post anywhere after a few beers :fly:

Congrats to all who have popped out a hellspawn this year. Just remember, they will be the ones who deside weather you get teh "early retirement in the ol' folks home" or teh "you get to stay with us and pick up after our messy brats." Just remember that when you scold and ground them for getting B's on their report card. :p

thanks for the love. ps, the wife's boobs just got ginormous.

spange swears he watched mine get bigger right after delivery. nature's an amazing thing.

and it is VERY painful, yet the distance you can get out of leaking boobs...WOW.