GAY Prepare your bert hole...

So long as you keep avoiding any real discussion by attempting to belittle the other person, I will
:thumbsup:

Having a real discussion with you on this topic would be like discussing male prostate health with an 18 year old girl. You really have no experience, or even an educational focus, what so ever to have any kind of informed conversation on this topic, but, like usual, you think you do.

Can't remember the game. Think it was some sort of card game on Apple IIE. I was over at a buddy's house and I changed all the game comments to stuff like "Hey, fuck you, crack whore!" where it used to say "Nice hand!" or something stupid like that. His parents were not amused.

Can't remember the game. Think it was some sort of card game on Apple IIE. I was over at a buddy's house and I changed all the game comments to stuff like "Hey, fuck you, crack whore!" where it used to say "Nice hand!" or something stupid like that. His parents were not amused.

was it that old strip poker game?

Maybe? It was over 30 years ago. Can't quite recall.

Ring a bell?

CZPvecf.gif

Hell, I was getting all my software from 'mexico' even back then. Old school WWIV BBSes were the shit.

We traded shit extensively but it was all sneaker net. Copied with disk muncher and another one whose name is escaping me.

Hell, I was getting all my software from 'mexico' even back then. Old school WWIV BBSes were the shit.
I did a little on BBSes but didn't really come into my own until I discovered anonymous ftp.

Any way you slice it, it sucks grabbing 1,000 tiny pieces of a 50mb zipfile over 14.4k. 2 days and 25 dropped connections later...maybe it wasn't a virus.