Pregnacy Brain

So basically it doesn't effect short-term memory, but it does negatively impact the processing power of the brain. Interesting. By making one a simpleton, it makes them more focused on 'simple' tasks like parlaying DNA...

Did you see that epside where....

Thorn is right though. If you are planning on staying at home, make it a point to get involved in groups that give you an opportunity to interact with other adults on a regular basis or you will go insane, and just seeing your hubby when he gets home at night doesn't count.

I would love to stay home but it is not going to happen. The best thing though is that we found a day care that has webcams in every room. So we can log on and check at any point in time in the day and see what they are doing. It makes me feel more comfortable about the whole day care thing.

I would love to stay home but it is not going to happen. The best thing though is that we found a day care that has webcams in every room. So we can log on and check at any point in time in the day and see what they are doing. It makes me feel more comfortable about the whole day care thing.

Do NOT give fly that web address.