pre-emptive case of the mondays

G

generalcliche

It seems that this weekend has not been long enough. Am I the only one who is not ready to go back to work on Monday? Anymore, my weekends get busier and busier, and I have no time to get caught up.

Grr, I really need to take the rest of the day easy. :(

that happens to me all the time, especially since we've got a few people on vacation. I'm working 2 fulltime jobs and trying to go to school. It's difficult at times.

It sure was nice to go nuts here Friday.

I am absolutely not ready to go back to work tomorrow. It has been a busy weekend, not bad but a lot of activity packed into a short time. I want a longer weekend!!!

I'm ready... it'll get me out of the house for a few hrs. I want out of the house.. OUT! OUT! I say!

Lynnakitty said:
I'm ready... it'll get me out of the house for a few hrs. I want out of the house.. OUT! OUT! I say!
I wanna do something fun, but I'll probably end up in a Scorched3D game in a few minutes. So much for excitement :(

generalcliche said:
I wanna do something fun, but I'll probably end up in a Scorched3D game in a few minutes. So much for excitement :(
I'm taking a shower, doing my nails, and playing Sims2
my exciting night.

Lynnakitty said:
I'm taking a shower, doing my nails, and playing Sims2
my exciting night.
I don't even get to play any Scorched3D yet. I'm trying to get a bittorrent tracker set up, and it is refusing to cooperate. :mad: