Praying Mantis Eating a Humming Bird

Like I've always said, my praying mantis kung foo will always fuck up your pussy hummingbird karate.

April23 said:
How do you bring up a child so polite in this cruel cruel world?

I just don't want him to take any shit from people. I've actually thought about teaching him that phrase at one time. It was when an older boy at the day care pushed him away from the computer and screamed at him. I wanted so much for my, then 18 month old, son to tell him to fuck off.

But I guess that good parenting stuff keeps getting in the way of me making him some little homicidal bad ass w/ a penchant for guns and booze. Oh and hookers, I really want him to like hookers too. Skinned or other wise.

lemon_fresh said:
I just don't want him to take any shit from people. I've actually thought about teaching him that phrase at one time. It was when an older boy at the day care pushed him away from the computer and screamed at him. I wanted so much for my, then 18 month old, son to tell him to fuck off.

But I guess that good parenting stuff keeps getting in the way of me making him some little homicidal bad ass w/ a penchant for guns and booze. Oh and hookers, I really want him to like hookers too. Skinned or other wise.

This would make for an interesting kid.

Holy crap. I never knew Praying Manti would go after something so big.

Sarcasmo said:
Like I've always said, my praying mantis kung foo will always fuck up your pussy hummingbird karate.

MY IRON DRUNKAN MONKEH STYLE WILL DEFEET YOUR MANTIS STYEL! YUO WANT KARATE??!?

My in laws have a bad infestation of some freaky looking giant spiders in their yard. The webs are unreal. It's just a matter of time until they catch a kid. Last weekend when we were there my wife threw a live fiddler crab in one of their webs. The crab fought for a minute or two until the spider ripped all of it's pinchers off then broke it's shell and ate the crab. I'll get some pictures this weekend.

b_sinning said:
My in laws have a bad infestation of some freaky looking giant spiders in their yard. The webs are unreal. It's just a matter of time until they catch a kid. Last weekend when we were there my wife threw a live fiddler crab in one of their webs. The crab fought for a minute or two until the spider ripped all of it's pinchers off then broke it's shell and ate the crab. I'll get some pictures this weekend.

Um, run?

b_sinning said:
Kerosene, lots and lots of kerosene :omy:

b_sinning said:
I'm not going to screw around trying to kill any of those spiders. Some of them are as big as the palm of my hand and they keep growing.

I don't think I would go to their house anymore. Spiders aren't supposed to get that big outside of the Amazon. I know I wouldn't be close enough to throw crabs at them or take pics. :omy:

b_sinning said:

Oh now you HAVE to post some pics of that. I would use a telephoto lens tho. No way in HELL I'd get anywhere near those things!