Pot-Smokers - Get Excited!

If something like this ever passed you would see a majority of companies make it illegal to use if you work for them. Alot of places did the same thing for smoking. They play the company heath insurance card to get around any possible ligation from their employees.

If something like this ever passed you would see a majority of companies make it illegal to use if you work for them. Alot of places did the same thing for smoking. They play the company heath insurance card to get around any possible ligation from their employees.

aclu

I don't think any companies are allowed to ban smoking cigs anymore...at least public sector/owned companies

aclu

I don't think any companies are allowed to ban smoking cigs anymore...at least public sector/owned companies
I know one of the private security firms that sends people to the middle east forbids drinking alcohol while in their employ, not sure about cigarettes.

In MA, state and local police officers are forbidden from smoking - but of course, that's a state agency.

aclu

I know DaimlerChrysler did it in 2005 and I don't think they've done away with it. I know there were a few big Heath Care Orgs that did the same and alot of Police departments ban it as well.

I know one of the private security firms that sends people to the middle east forbids drinking alcohol while in their employ, not sure about cigarettes.

In MA, state and local police officers are forbidden from smoking - but of course, that's a state agency.

There has been alot of public pressure in the Middle East to ban smoking at all companies.

What kind of moron smokes on a naval vessel :dont:

they used to smoke like crazy on ships...wtf else is there to do? one of the old dudes in my former band that played horns, he was a navy reserve pilot and told me a story about when he started...to get them acquainted with jet fuel the trainer threw a lit cig in a bucket of it on deck to illustrate the high ignition temp...the cig just went out like it was water