poster frames...

moose

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Marklar
₥0
anyone have experience buying inexpensive poster frames online anywhere? or do i have to walk down the street to the nearest framing gallery and prepare to be shafted? i have a ton of weird sized posters that i'd like to get up on the walls... thanks!

content:

animationshow.jpg

Didnt you ask this on genmay in like, 2003?

The normal foam backed thin glass ones cost like $5 for standard sizes. Anything where someone is going to have to cut the glass for you is going to cost -alot- more.

You could also of course learn to cut glass yourself and put aluminium angles arond the edges.

Didnt you ask this on genmay in like, 2003?

The normal foam backed thin glass ones cost like $5 for standard sizes. Anything where someone is going to have to cut the glass for you is going to cost -alot- more.

You could also of course learn to cut glass yourself and put aluminium angles arond the edges.

right after i posted , i remembered that i think i posted something like this there waaaay back then :tard: i don't think i ever got a good answer, but meh, whatever. kinda scary someone actually remembered.

i don't really have a place to cut large pieces of glass, so cutting it myself is out of the question.

anyway, this thread also gave me an excuse to post the don hertzfeldt poster i got for free :fly:

I've framed a bunch of adult swim posters I got from work that are in varying sizes just by going to target and picking up frames...some weren't a perfect fit so I just put some neutral colored border around them

I've framed a bunch of adult swim posters I got from work that are in varying sizes just by going to target and picking up frames...some weren't a perfect fit so I just put some neutral colored border around them

Yeah, that's what I did with a couple of poster frames. I just used the stock poster that came with the frame, and turned it around to be white, while my poster was black. I got mine at a hobby store called Michael's. Had a 50% off coupon, so two frames were like $20 or so. Plastic fronts with plastic frames.

Yeah, that's what I did with a couple of poster frames. I just used the stock poster that came with the frame, and turned it around to be white, while my poster was black. I got mine at a hobby store called Michael's. Had a 50% off coupon, so two frames were like $20 or so. Plastic fronts with plastic frames.

I did the same for the border