Pics Post your workspace, no cleaning allowed

Mortlach

Erect Member
Nov 8, 2012
South Jersey
Marklar
₥0
This thread inspired by my office getting a new couch so I can see patient right here instead of going down the hall like some sort of barbarian...check me out all my psych professors, I'M A REAL BOY

IMG686.jpg

IMG688.jpg

IMG687.jpg

what do yours look like?

My home workspace is like a tornado disaster. My work workplace... well, yeah, not much better, just more paper, less sawdust

I have walls, a door, and a big window that overlooks a female centric plastic surgery clinic.

But as I loose more and more spare room, my office has become a cluster of spares and flotsam.

It guys are just happy with windows, it doesn't matter what they look out at.

It's a natural reaction to the cube farm nightmare we all paid our dues in back at he beginning of our careers.

:( cube farm is permalife for me. Even if i get to be a director or something super high up, still no windows, just a cube with higher walls (your tax dollars at work)

looks like the windows look out on supply rooms
Left of monitors is the computer room (4 racks) and right of monitors is the help desk lady's office. She stacked spares up so she didn't feel like fishbowl. Helps sound insulation too.
It guys are just happy with windows, it doesn't matter what they look out at.

It's a natural reaction to the cube farm nightmare we all paid our dues in back at he beginning of our careers.
I've always had an office, until 3 years ago it was shared though. You really learn a lot about someone sharing an office for 10 years.
:( cube farm is permalife for me. Even if i get to be a director or something super high up, still no windows, just a cube with higher walls (your tax dollars at work)
Brutal. I would hate to be in a cube farm. Only drawback to being in a data center is the lack of sunlight. Its a nice static free 68° year round here.