post your turban

picture.php

Wow, you picked the only anime character that looks old and frumpy. I thought that was impossible with Japanese culture to look frumpy, and then to characturize it frumpy is even more "talented".

Wow, you picked the only anime character that looks old and frumpy. I thought that was impossible with Japanese culture to look frumpy, and then to characturize it frumpy is even more "talented".

well she's suppose to look european... and has been around for many centuries... blah blah. she's just visiting japan to kill someone

well she's suppose to look european... and has been around for many centuries... blah blah. she's just visiting japan to kill someone

Vampires look much more stylish than that. They have a millenia of observing people and cultures from around the globe. The look she chose to have when visiting Japan was 1990's librarian from the UK? Did Susan Boyle do her wardrobe? Where are the corsets of 18th century France (which is what most vampire ladies wear)? Or fantastic gowns or capes? Or even Spanish Ibiza slinky 21st century?

Ugh. I do not approve of this union.

she's been sleeping for most of the time she's been alive. the last time she was awake was probably over a decade prior to the events in the game... and the game is almost a decade old.... so stop your bitching, they were attempting to make it look like she was trying to fit in but that she isn't up to date on fashion.

god i feel so gay arguing about anime

she's been sleeping for most of the time she's been alive. the last time she was awake was probably over a decade prior to the events in the game... and the game is almost a decade old.... so stop your bitching, they were attempting to make it look like she was trying to fit in but that she isn't up to date on fashion.

god i feel so gay arguing about anime
yup.