WTF Post your Treyvoning pics

As someone who conspired to send someone's nudes to someone else's father, I'm shocked that you're suddenly too uppity for LOL INTERNET.

That wasn't even her, though! :fly: It was actually 123 who laughingly said to send them, so I did. But, again...that was on the assumption that this "father" was a dupe.

dhsahfsdkjfwhatthefuckever goodbye!

If I were Zimmerman I would change my name to Ben Gaize. The president and media would quit talking about him in a heart beat.

Except the ruling, verdict and trial has nothing to do with stand your ground laws.....so yeah...

Zimmerman shot him after being attacked and while fearing for his life. That was the ruling, and that was what the evidence showed. Martin had previously attacked someone and smashed their head into the ground, too. That person also sustained fairly serious injuries.

None of it would have happened had Zimmerman listened to the 911 operator and stayed in his vehicle, though.

Zimmerman shot him after being attacked and while fearing for his life. That was the ruling, and that was what the evidence showed. Martin had previously attacked someone and smashed their head into the ground, too. That person also sustained fairly serious injuries.

None of it would have happened had Zimmerman listened to the 911 operator and stayed in his vehicle, though.

Still has nothing to do with SYG. And as you say, he put himself in this position where he was 'fearing for his life' and because of his overblown sense of ego he killed another human. Good job.

shut your mouth sarcasmo. enemy is an expert on all US law.

She has her law degree in 87 states!

and by that, i mean she met a lawyer once. From belgium.

Still has nothing to do with SYG. And as you say, he put himself in this position where he was 'fearing for his life' and because of his overblown sense of ego he killed another human. Good job.

Yes, I know. SYG has nothing to do with this case. And I never said it did. I was simply explaining why the jury ruled the way it did. It isn't illegal to be an asshole, but it is illegal to beat someone for being an asshole.