WTF Post your Treyvoning pics

Uhm no, that's not how the criminal justice system works dear. It was deemed that there was not enough evidence to convict him, hence he could not be found guilty. Just like....badumtish Casey Anthony!!

That is exactly how it works dear.

1. There is no double jeopardy
2. Its a binary system, yes or no

:fly:

And the circumstances of this case did not fit said circumstances. Lack of evidence got Zimmerman off, and I ask you to provide something to the contrary. Shit girl, you're in the damn state, I thought you would know such rudimentary facts about this case.

Or the preponderance of evidence, but whatever.

edit: Oh how I have missed you!

That is exactly how it works dear.

1. There is no double jeopardy
2. Its a binary system, yes or no

:fly:

What do either of your points have to do with your comment?

Answer: Nothing.

Criminal justice system means you are found not guilty if there is not enough evidence to convict, it does not mean you are innocent, it just means they cannot convict you if there is that doubt. You're a grown man - work it out.

Criminal justice system means you are found not guilty if there is not enough evidence to convict, it does not mean you are innocent, it just means they cannot convict you if there is that doubt. You're a grown man - work it out.

Or it means you're innocent.

So you are saying, without a shadow of a doubt, that you believe that Zimmerman is not innocent. Based on what you've said, you think he's guilty and the State of Florida just can't prove it.

You do understand that he was within his rights to kill him under Florida law, correct?

:lol: OMG. You cannot even follow a case in your own state.

He was not within his rights. This had nothing to do with SYG (which is why it was not a defense in the trial). The reason he got off was through lack of evidence, not because of a credible and legal defense. My god.

:lol: OMG. You cannot even follow a case in your own state.

He was not within his rights. This had nothing to do with SYG (which is why it was not a defense in the trial). The reason he got off was through lack of evidence, not because of a credible and legal defense. My god.

it was self-defe.. wait... no no no, what am i doing? i'm not going to jump into this shit storm

Did... uhhh... you miss the pics of Zim's head cracked open or has your argument taken a shift in course?

And this has what to do with having a pocket knife in my hand?

If someone had run off, I wouldn't be following them (against the police advice, let me add) so in short I wouldn't be in that damn position, nevermind killing somoene over it. What a silly question.

As for self defense, the farce of this whole situation makes the British legal system look sane. It's not self defense if you go out looking for a fight (again...against police advice).

What? :lol:

Oh..are you claiming this happened in this case? If so can I see the evidence it happened?

Aw shit....you can't. Jesus wept.

6YQL2lC.jpg