WTF Post your Treyvoning pics

I think I'm more disgusted in these pics than the whole justice issue.
I don't believe Zimmerman was a cold blooded killer but neither was the kid.

At the end of the day. A mother had to bury her young son. And that's nothing funny.
It's not, but Zimmerman isn't dancing through flower fields the rest of his life either.

Hence my bemusement at April bringing SYG up as some kind of weird justification for killing this boy...
I dunno, if he came at me like he came at Zimmerman, I'd probably use deadly force as well to protect myself.

But then we don't know all of the details, only what the media and limited statements have told us.

I dunno, if he came at me like he came at Zimmerman, I'd probably use deadly force as well to protect myself.

But then we don't know all of the details, only what the media and limited statements have told us.

Well what the media and limited statements have told you is that he did not 'come at Zimmerman', and if you went chasing after some unarmed child 'to protect yourself' I'd think you were a baffoon.

He didnt deserve to die. Had it been the other way around Zimmerman would have deserved to die

Anyhow this is about these tasteless pictures.

Had what been the other way? (not arguing against, like I said, calculus is making things fuzzy and I am not getting your message)

And I maintain that these pics are on the same level of taste as everyone marching around crying out for vengeance, sorry, "justice"

The fucking pictures are not funny!

Period

The case is done the boy is buried,lots of lives affected....

But these pics are just terrible.
@Nemesi was right , why don't people just start posting pics of people doing the Casey Anthony baby that died? I mean it's soooo funny when a child dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said they were funny. I said they were in as good of taste as everyone parading his image around and making him into a martyr (which is tasteless, so both are tasteless).

The difference in the Anthony case is that the victim there was a child and completely innocent. Trayvon was close enough to an adult that had he killed Zimmerman he would have been tried as an adult, and he was not an innocent in the situation.

The fucking pictures are not funny!

Period

The case is done the boy is buried,lots of lives affected....

But these pics are just terrible.
@Nemesi was right , why don't people just start posting pics of people doing the Casey Anthony baby that died? I mean it's soooo funny when a child dies.
I can do that if you want.

I never said they were funny. I said they were in as good of taste as everyone parading his image around and making him into a martyr (which is tasteless, so both are tasteless).

The difference in the Anthony case is that the victim there was a child and completely innocent. Trayvon was close enough to an adult that had he killed Zimmerman he would have been tried as an adult, and he was not an innocent in the situation.

...which nobody here is doing...

I think I'm more disgusted in these pics than the whole justice issue.
I don't believe Zimmerman was a cold blooded killer but neither was the kid.

At the end of the day. A mother had to bury her young son. And that's nothing funny.

As someone who conspired to send someone's nudes to someone else's father, I'm shocked that you're suddenly too uppity for LOL INTERNET.

Well what the media and limited statements have told you is that he did not 'come at Zimmerman', and if you went chasing after some unarmed child 'to protect yourself' I'd think you were a baffoon.

It doesn't matter what you 'think', at the end of the day it Zimmerman using deadly force was deemed legal by everyone who has seen ALL the evidence.

It doesn't matter what you 'think', at the end of the day it Zimmerman using deadly force was deemed legal by everyone who has seen ALL the evidence.

Uhm no, that's not how the criminal justice system works dear. It was deemed that there was not enough evidence to convict him, hence he could not be found guilty. Just like....badumtish Casey Anthony!!

Uhm no, that's not how the criminal justice system works dear. It was deemed that there was not enough evidence to convict him, hence he could not be found guilty. Just like....badumtish Casey Anthony!!
It is not illegal to kill someone with a gun in Florida under certain circumstances.