Post your stupid company rules/stories here...

C

crazymike

This thread is to post some of the dumbest corporate stories you have witnessed.

I will start with some.

A guy I worked with at a company had been there for 2 years. All this time he had a goatee. After about a year or so new management came in and a year or so passed. One day they decided he had to shave his goatee or he couldn't work there in the public anymore. However, the manager telling him this also had a goatee. Apparently only management can have this priveledge. The guy promptly told the manager to go fuck himself and he was fired his next shift.

The same company I worked for was also getting serious renovations done. In one section they were building some new offices. Everyday I would go exploring in the construction site to see what they had done. In the course of one month they completely finished an entire row of office, demolished them the next day, completely rebuilt them on the other side of the hall, demolished them a few later and built them back where they were in the first place.

This company also had profit sharing, they accidentaly paid out way too much the first year and had to remove it from the next years profit sharing cheque. (even the people that didn't work there the first year)

Nothing as screwed up as the company you work for.

Worst thing for me is that when the IT department declares it a jeans day, I can't wear jeans because I work in the corporate building.

Oh and I must always wear a collared shirt.

Drool-Boy said:
I work for the govt, so dont even get me started
Yeah, your company bombs innocent civilians and subjugates entire cultures. What the fuck is their problem

Drool-Boy said:
uhh...we make equipment for medical/physioligial experimentation..:confused:
EXACTLY!!!!!

I HOPE THE PUPPIES LIKE THEIR NEW NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drool-Boy said:
Hay, they could be researching the effects of eating hominyrich hobo poo in space for all I care.
Im just in it for the paycheck.
YOU WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIM.

YOUR ANAL CAVITY WILL PROVIDE A NICE WARM HOME TO YOUR NEW LITTLE FRIENDS!!!!