Pics Post your purchases thread

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥54,400
You heard the title, post stuffs you bought.

I bought a 7000w generator off craigslist post-storm for half-retail after the dude realized he didnt need it and had CC bills coming due

b2RuT.png

Ramps knocked together out of 2x6s 10 minutes before i went to get it. Its huuuuge.
V7Np4.png

Sorry for poor picture, it was 9pm and raining. Im absolutely amazed I got it in my honda accord trunk. Thing weighed 270 pounds unloaded, and had a full gas tank when i loaded it, that had to add at least 20 pounds.

A fine china set as a present for the girlfriend, vintage 1950s (Crown Victoria Lovelace), 96 piece set, service for 8 with some extras. Im not big into china, but its pretty classy looking imo. Will be regularly used, none of that display only stuff.

SBCBV.jpg

Detail:

JJur9.jpg

And during the same visit (thrift store), for myself, a pretty awesome wusthof knife set in good condition.

P7Gqe.jpg

W3xY9.jpg

Rosewood handles, carbon steel blades that i was able to hone up real nicely. The cleaver is beat, but thats to be expected with a cleaver, rest are in quality shape, stuck real nice on my fingernail.

you're trying too hard to turn this into genmay

latest orders from amazon include a fenix flashlight, memory foam mattress topper, various brands and flavors of coffee in k-cup form, and an air purifier

from thinkgeek I got dice for D&D, pony shirts, and this DIY juice to alcohol kit

also, cigars

sp-nubasst9-2.jpg

you're trying too hard to turn this into genmay

latest orders from amazon include a fenix flashlight, memory foam mattress topper, various brands and flavors of coffee in k-cup form, and an air purifier

from thinkgeek I got dice for D&D, pony shirts, and this DIY juice to alcohol kit

also, cigars

sp-nubasst9-2.jpg

shut your face.

Also, this thread has a pics tag, post pics, not links.

RULES

I bought these months and months ago, but they just shipped, so I guess I technically just purchased them?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mongoliad-Collectors-Edition-Foreworld/dp/1612184693/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mongoliad-Collectors-Edition-Foreworld/dp/1612185606/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0

I likes me some Neal Stephenson.

Bought a couple taps and drill bits to replace the ones that I had broken or lost in the recent past.

I'm a huge Neal Stephenson fan. Snow Crash is one of my most favorite books ever.