Post your pet pics

54614330709b4f.jpg

I wouldn't mind a Corgi, or a Pug. That won't happen until I get a family however. I like the fact that I can leave my home for a few day and not have to worry. I've had a bad history of things happening to pets of mines or someone elses when I leave for a while.

1. I had a turtle when I was three. My parents put it outside because of the smell of the tank. A downpour filled it up and it escaped while we were gone.

2. Doves when I was around 9. (actually it wasn't mines, but my moms, but I didn't know) She broke up with the guy, sat the dove cage outside, someone comes by sets them free. I actually catch one a week later and put it back in the cage, she neglects to buy bird seed and it starves. (yes, my mother was a bitch back then. It explains my past issues perfectly)

3. a couple of years ago my roommate had fishes. He went out of town for like a month and I was heading out for a week half way. I forget what type he had but the little food bricks wasnt the type of food they ate, so I got a device that had a container that dumped out food every day on a timer. It dumped out way too much and when I come back after a week the water is a mess and the fish is in its death throws from eating too much. He was ok with it but I still felt bad about it.

I dont need a pet.

I wouldn't mind a Corgi, or a Pug. That won't happen until I get a family however. I like the fact that I can leave my home for a few day and not have to worry. I've had a bad history of things happening to pets of mines or someone elses when I leave for a while.

1. I had a turtle when I was three. My parents put it outside because of the smell of the tank. A downpour filled it up and it escaped while we were gone.

2. Doves when I was around 9. (actually it wasn't mines, but my moms, but I didn't know) She broke up with the guy, sat the dove cage outside, someone comes by sets them free. I actually catch one a week later and put it back in the cage, she neglects to buy bird seed and it starves. (yes, my mother was a bitch back then. It explains my past issues perfectly)

3. a couple of years ago my roommate had fishes. He went out of town for like a month and I was heading out for a week half way. I forget what type he had but the little food bricks wasnt the type of food they ate, so I got a device that had a container that dumped out food every day on a timer. It dumped out way too much and when I come back after a week the water is a mess and the fish is in its death throws from eating too much. He was ok with it but I still felt bad about it.

I dont need a pet.

None of those are your fault... you seem like you care enough about living things to own one. :)

lol she's really not all that big. She only weighs maybe 75lbs .. if that. She's on the small end of the scale for dobies. She was the runt of the litter :hs:. Her daddy weighed 125.

I can blow off a lot of steam playing with her .. she's a hoot. She'll play hose pipe wars until I just have to quit .. cas she's sloshing .. cas she's so full of water :lol:.

lol she's really not all that big. She only weighs maybe 75lbs .. if that. She's on the small end of the scale for dobies. She was the runt of the litter :hs:. Her daddy weighed 125.

I can blow off a lot of steam playing with her .. she's a hoot. She'll play hose pipe wars until I just have to quit .. cas she's sloshing .. cas she's so full of water :lol:.

OH YEAH well Diego is 7.5 pounds of kick yo ass.

YES FINALLY I GET CORGI PICS!!!!!!! Please see my original request on page one.

Sorry Dharma, haven't been on in awhile, but I promise I'll post some uber cuet pics of our Corgi tonight ;)

In the meantime, here's one from my DA page:

Wet_nose__red_couch_pt_2_by_bastimret.jpg

BTW, I see we have another Corgi owner on the boards now! How old is he/she, Abby?