Thread Post your personality disorders

Most people have low vitamin D levels; maybe some sunshine would help. Just being outside in the green world has been shown to improve mood in many people. Also meditation, which of course I suggest for everything.

And also

I don't know if I'd call it meditation, but some times I like to get alone and tell myself positive things. If I get alone and start thinking negatively it makes everything worse.

I've always assumed that meditation was a way to clear the mind instead of encourage it. Is that correct?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I do feel better when I get some sun. Is it worth trying vitamin D supplements on days I'm not outside much?
Yes, a lot of people take vitamin D3* in the winter, especially. If you get a physical exam with labs, ask for D levels. They should test just about everyone imo.

* usually not vegan ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
And also

I don't know if I'd call it meditation, but some times I like to get alone and tell myself positive things. If I get alone and start thinking negatively it makes everything worse.

I've always assumed that meditation was a way to clear the mind instead of encourage it. Is that correct?

Both are good. Positive self-talk or thoughts are healthy. Meditation is kind of like temporarily changing the way you process thoughts. I don't know how to explain it in words, I have had different things happen in mediations sometimes. It opened up ways of thinking that I didn't have before I started meditating.

Both are good. Positive self-talk or thoughts are healthy. Meditation is kind of like temporarily changing the way you process thoughts. I don't know how to explain it in words, I have had different things happen in mediations sometimes. It opened up ways of thinking that I didn't have before I started meditating.

i try to achieve "singularity" with the universe when i meditate. the answer to all things is out there if you can sync with the frequency of its many oscillations. the foresight that's rendered is nothing short of the super nature,.. if that makes any sense.
release the spiritual blockage, @OOD. supplement more minerals into your diet as well as the vitamins. the human circuitry needs trace amounts of certain metals inorder to conduct and transfer energy, ime.
i recommend Azomites for all farmers as a soil conditioner. foods grown in mineral rich soil is just wayyy better food. most of the commercial produced vegetables are grown in depleted medium with "chem ferts". i also recommend drinks infused with it!
but yeah,.. meditation after proper supplement intake allows me to move in stride with the "Elementals" in a cross dimensional pattern. kind of like peeking ahead of the "here and now".
i don't know why, but it warps time and gives accurate glimpses of your future!

ps: and don't face the entrance to the portal!
:)

pss: the elements of combustion must be presented, so start out with a white candle. later on you'll understand that negative energy with tempt your hand while you're under. the flame should shield you

...the easy way to meditate, for me, is focusing on the senses and breathing, even easier than that is cycling, soldering, rhythm practice and cooking. You are supposed to focus on something while meditating, they say make goals for success blah blah but all that seems like corp jargon to me, focusing on something way more basic and real works better.

...the easy way to meditate, for me, is focusing on the senses and breathing, even easier than that is cycling, soldering, rhythm practice and cooking. You are supposed to focus on something while meditating, they say make goals for success blah blah but all that seems like corp jargon to me, focusing on something way more basic and real works better.
I meditate on long swims, then.

Ya, you'll prob notice you're more focused after that.
...also i should learn how to swim
I was a a lifeguard and taught little kids to swim at a summer camp as a teenager. Adults are harder to teach, I think. My mother in law can't swim, and is always afraid someone is going to to toss her in the pool (she's pretty tiny, so an easy mark, and when she visits Florida from NY ,she is certain we are all cretins :D).

But she won't let me teach her to just stay afloat and be able get to the edge of a pool. :D

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I was a a lifeguard and taught little kids to swim at a summer camp as a teenager. Adults are harder to teach, I think. My mother in law can't swim, and is always afraid someone is going to to toss her in the pool (she's pretty tiny, so an easy mark, and when she visits Florida from NY ,she is certain we are all cretins :D).

But she won't let me teach her to just stay afloat and be able get to the edge of a pool. :D
Thats cool ledboots, was fun I'm sure,
you should not stop trying to convince her to try,:D
I can float just can't swim and the whole breathing thing while swimming i can't do. Maybe I'll give it another shot, maybe Goa, i like floating when the sea is really still, thats a great feeling:)

Thats cool ledboots, was fun I'm sure,
you should not stop trying to convince her to try,:D
I can float just can't swim and the whole breathing thing while swimming i can't do. Maybe I'll give it another shot, maybe Goa, i like floating when the sea is really still, thats a great feeling:)

It's natural for a human to not want to breath in the water, sort of a survival measure. :)

Try snorkeling, or just float face down with a snorkel on. Makes the brain take voluntary control of involuntary actions (like breathing) then after a bit when the "danger" part of the brain calms down it goes back to involuntary again.

Don't fall asleep tho.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi
It's natural for a human to not want to breath in the water, sort of a survival measure. :)

Try snorkeling, or just float face down with a snorkel on. Makes the brain take voluntary control of involuntary actions (like breathing) then after a bit when the "danger" part of the brain calms down it goes back to involuntary again.

Don't fall asleep tho.
Cool Hips baba, I'll try that next time :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer