Thread Post your personality disorders

I was taught to mind my surroundings by large skids of malleable hardwood toppling over onto my team mates at work .

Which makes me wonder if you're sincere, this being UF .

I accept your pleasantness and thank you regardless though .
I read this as I accept your pleasure. The next time I give the wife an orgasm, I'm going to look her in the eye with a straight face and say I" accept your pleasure".

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and OOD
If bagging your dog shit and hanging it from a tree were a religion [ which i fear might be happening ]
what religion would it be ?

We all know which .

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Besides just being an asshole? I've got some social anxiety and I'm pretty apathetic. I'm extremely introverted. I get headaches if I'm around a crowd too long. I'm also a bit of a weirdo because I want to be around people when I'm alone, but when I get around them I want to be alone. It causes me to get down in the dumps. At the most I can go a couple of weeks without getting emotionally confused.

Mostly though I'm just a huge dickhead. I'm pretty sure if I went to a "professional" he'd just say "No dude you're just a pathetic asshole" Nope, he would probably tell me I had some serious issues and that I should come see him at least once a month.

Good thread @King Wickie

Besides just being an asshole? I've got some social anxiety and I'm pretty apathetic. I'm extremely introverted. I get headaches if I'm around a crowd too long. I'm also a bit of a weirdo because I want to be around people when I'm alone, but when I get around them I want to be alone. It causes me to get down in the dumps. At the most I can go a couple of weeks without getting emotionally confused.

Mostly though I'm just a huge dickhead. I'm pretty sure if I went to a "professional" he'd just say "No dude you're just a pathetic asshole" Nope, he would probably tell me I had some serious issues and that I should come see him at least once a month.

Good thread @King Wickie

Try a new group of friends.
tumblr_lxdxcbaYw61r8rc3zo1_500.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie and OOD

Good thread @King Wickie
Most people have low vitamin D levels; maybe some sunshine would help. Just being outside in the green world has been shown to improve mood in many people. Also meditation, which of course I suggest for everything.

Most people have low vitamin D levels; maybe some sunshine would help. Just being outside in the green world has been shown to improve mood in many people. Also meditation, which of course I suggest for everything.

I do feel better when I get some sun. Is it worth trying vitamin D supplements on days I'm not outside much?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots