Thread Post your personality disorders

Cyclothymic disorder. It's like Bi-Polar Lite. Good deal since the lows don't go so low, but the highs don't go so high either.
As a recovered drug addict, I'm not a good candidate for chemical therapy.

My life has balanced out since I found the FBK. I have no behavioral jackpots in real life anymore, at all.
Ever. Which means I think I keep cyclothymia online and have learned to not react face to face like a borderline manic depressive.

Silence is golden.

Cyclothymic disorder. It's like Bi-Polar Lite. Good deal since the lows don't go so low, but the highs don't go so high either.

My life has balanced out since I found the FBK. I have no behavioral jackpots in real life anymore, at all.
Ever. Which means I think I keep cyclothymia online and have learned to not react face to face like a borderline manic depressive.

Silence is golden.
Lows don't go so low? I knew all your 5ers were high C:p
baba if I go to a shrink i think the list will be too long so fuck it i'll try not to freak out too much and that should do it, hopefully.

Lows don't go so low? I knew all your 5ers were high C:p
baba if I go to a shrink i think the list will be too long so fuck it i'll try not to freak out too much and that should do it, hopefully.
Shrinks are a waste of money. I was diagnosed by a carny with three boobs.
Cost $17.50, and carnys don't believe in tax.

Pffft. Somehow they convinced everyone we all have "disorders". When I was a boy you were either a jerk, or you werent. You didnt have 9854 labels to apply to yourself.
The whole fiasco is a load of hooey perpetrated by Big Therapy.
Says the guy who sounds like he has no one around him who is mentally unstable. Or he's the unstable one and he doesn't know it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister

Silence is golden.
What was your drug of choice?