GAY Post your "oh crap, i might be in trouble" stories.

Yup. & from the front of Crobar, you could have thrown a baseball north up Kingsbury and it would have landed on North Ave and rolled across the that street to yuppie-ville where the biggest tragedy at any hour of the day would be a popped collar messing up some badly gelled hair. :lol:

Yep, even you could have thrown the ball that far! :p

Cabrini wasn't very big, and it's surrounded by really decent neighborhoods.

From '89 - '97 those were my stomping grounds.

Jesus man give the guy his moment. If the spider was huge to him them let him think it was. Don’t fucking swish it.

Yup. & from the front of Crobar, you could have thrown a baseball north up Kingsbury and it would have landed on North Ave and rolled across the that street to yuppie-ville where the biggest tragedy at any hour of the day would be a popped collar messing up some badly gelled hair. :lol:

Yep, even you could have thrown the ball that far! :p

Cabrini wasn't very big, and it's surrounded by really decent neighborhoods.

From '89 - '97 those were my stomping grounds.
Well sadly there was no Google Maps back then. The area we walked through was a fucking war zone. Pretty sure they tore it all down the next year because some gang member sniped a little kid from one of the towers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Well sadly there was no Google Maps back then. The area we walked through was a fucking war zone. Pretty sure they tore it all down the next year because some gang member sniped a little kid from one of the towers.
right? But probably a lot more than one, https://chicagoganghistory.com/housing-project/cabrini-green/

My favorite part about Cabrini is that the Italian Mob left the area after their church closed.

Religious - Fucking - Mobsters. :lol:

This isn't an oh crap story but more of a whoops story. When I was at SERE school in the mountains of Washington State we went hiking afterwards in Northern Idaho. A group of us hiked up the back of this snow packed mountain. It was March but there were still enough snow at the base that the ranger station and picnic gazebos were still fully under snow. So my group hiked up this fucking mountain for the entire day and when we got to the top we were all high fives and feeling like we conquered the world. Then I walked over to the other side of the peak to take a wiz and there was a fucking lodge and ski lift. We just hiked up the back of a ski run. Took all the wind out of our sails on that one.

You guys are also forgetting he said they were going to the club in the early 90s. So they all most likely looked like this.

dick-in-a-box-mustache.jpg

I went through immigration at 13ish years old coming back from Mexico and when asked what my citizenship was, I told them I was Chinese.

My parents were way up ahead in line so they couldn't save me. My uncle was standing behind me and when the officer asked him if he was my guardian, he said I wasn't his kid. :lol:

So they took me to the back to let me cook a little... they knew I was joking, but the officers didn't find it funny.

Yet, I still laugh about this story.

I went through immigration at 13ish years old coming back from Mexico and when asked what my citizenship was, I told them I was Chinese.

My parents were way up ahead in line so they couldn't save me. My uncle was standing behind me and when the officer asked him if he was my guardian, he said I wasn't his kid. :lol:

So they took me to the back to let me cook a little... they knew I was joking, but the officers didn't find it funny.

Yet, I still laugh about this story.

imagine what they woulda done if you told them you were dating fly.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL