Post your hobo babble

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Since its the official language of UF, seems only fitting we have a thread about it. Post your hobo babble and an English translation. Maybe we can start our own dictionary.

thinktheyregonnatellmeicantputMYbiketherewellIllshowthemillputmybikewhereeverthehellidamnwellpleaseevenonSUNDAYSgodammitIdontlikepeppermintittastesmushyandyellowmexicansundancebutterwhensthenextsportspagecomeoutimhungry

That thing over there is the thing I did with that thing that one time we had a thing with that thing with the other thing or something - I saw that movie.

Hows about we not make fun of those less fortunate and instead do something constructive, like figure out ways to help the mentally ill.

BigNev said:
Hows about we not make fun of those less fortunate and instead do something constructive, like figure out ways to help the mentally ill.

Is that a cry for help?

wr3kt said:
Is that a cry for help?

Just trying to speak for those that do not have a voice. I think we take for granted those things that we do have and tend to forget that there are many people out there who, for reasons beyond their control, cannot achieve the American Dream.

dontneednoonespeakinforMEgodammitwhenIwasakidinthenavywespokeforourselvesrightUPtheflagpoleandoutontothedeckdagnabbitfor45centsanhouryouwouldlookoutintothewestandseethesettingpie,applepie,thatmakesamansicktohispants

BigNev said:
Just trying to speak for those that do not have a voice. I think we take for granted those things that we do have and tend to forget that there are many people out there who, for reasons beyond their control, cannot achieve the American Dream.

So I brought the shock-treatment supplies out for nothing?

wr3kt said:
So I brought the shock-treatment supplies out for nothing?

Yes you barbarian. Would you be happy if I shocked your father? Or your brother?

theyusedtoshockusbackin'namallthetimetheKeiserwouldbringoutthewhipsandtinfoilandsayGATHERROUNDBOYS!andwedalllineupforanicefriendlyzaptothecajonestwiceonsundayscuzsundayswerelongerbackthenandtheclocksweresmaller