Post your hobo babble

April23 said:
Hold still while I pound your hemorroid to your stomach.

I don't have hemorrhoids, note the H, but anyway I digress here in my statement of me not having hemorrhoids which I don't because I don't sit one place long enough for that shit to start taking a strong hold on my anus or sphincter or whatever they attach themselves to, or am I thinking about ringworms, tapeworms, or hookworms but that would infer that I live in a 3rd world country or something but I don't I live in Oregon which is about as far from a 3rd world country as one can get, but I've heard that people that live in Texas and drink the water there are at risk of getting worms because of Texas's close proximity to Mexico which is kinda like a 3rd world country but if that's the case and YOU live in Texas and have worms how is it that you could get so stinking fat??? :confused:

BigDov said:
I don't have hemorrhoids, note the H, but anyway I digress here in my statement of me not having hemorrhoids which I don't because I don't sit one place long enough for that shit to start taking a strong hold on my anus or sphincter or whatever they attach themselves to, or am I thinking about ringworms, tapeworms, or hookworms but that would infer that I live in a 3rd world country or something but I don't I live in Oregon which is about as far from a 3rd world country as one can get, but I've heard that people that live in Texas and drink the water there are at risk of getting worms because of Texas's close proximity to Mexico which is kinda like a 3rd world country but if that's the case and YOU live in Texas and have worms how is it that you could get so stinking fat??? :confused:

I don't drink water.

i was robbed when i was staying at a shelter in dallas and now i'm tryin to get back on my feet and i checked the free shelter around the corner and the one down on south main but they're all booked up so i found a day labour place where they let you sleep in the bunkhouse and put you to work and pay you but they make you pay for the first night so can you spare some change?

edit: wait, that's not a bum so much the panhandler who accosted me outside my office monday.

"got a quarter?" - since no one is around i think i'm gonna knock you down and take your metro week pass and your shoes.

I have pictures of April, oh yes I do. If I ever wanted a massive, attention whoring thread I could post them.

But I know better. Not even blind drunk would I do it.

jaxxor said:
I have pictures of April, oh yes I do. If I ever wanted a massive, attention whoring thread I could post them.

are you blind drunk right now?

jaxxor said:

I can't believe your computer can handle that kind of picture. =\

fly said:
are you blind drunk right now?

nope. haven't had a drink since Monday night. well, I had a couple of beers last night, but that hardly counts.