post your hair!

Picture12.jpg

haircut. not much though

SpangeMonkee said:
So, umm.. yeah. Why are you wearing sunglasses inside? yeah. that's lame.
magnetic clip ons for my glasses. they remove the glare and reflection that would've otherwise been caused by the monitor

FlyNavy said:
magnetic clip ons for my glasses. they remove the glare and reflection that would've otherwise been caused by the monitor
So not only are you wearing sunglasses indoors, you're wearing old lady sunglasses indoors.

FlamingGlory said:
So not only are you wearing sunglasses indoors, you're wearing old lady sunglasses indoors.
:confused: they're fucking convenient; I need to wear sunglasses when I don't have contacts and I could find a decent pair of prescription frames for shades

FlyNavy said:
:confused: they're fucking convenient; I need to wear sunglasses when I don't have contacts and I could find a decent pair of prescription frames for shades
We are jerking your chain. Sheesh.

:cool:

FlamingGlory said:
We are jerking your chain. Sheesh.

:cool:
jerk it a little harder :fly:

b_sinning said:
Fly navy are you still living with Sarah and Smilk?
technically schmilk lives with sarah and I 'cause he's not onl the lease...but that's not the reality of the situation, now is it? :lol:

ceiling fly said:
WHERE IS SNOOGITS PIC?

And why doesn't sarcasmo ever post new pictures of himself. UNVERIFIED.

snoogit's pic is on the last page and sarcasmo never posts pics because he's actually a hot chick

SpangeMonkee said:
Turn off the lights and get the anti-glare coating. Desk lamp ftw.
eh, anti glare and anti scratch tend to make the lenses blurry when they're wiped off. I don't always want to bother using a lint free cloth pulled from a sterlized pouch yada yada yada :p

and it was like 1730, that's called sunlight

ceiling fly said:
WHERE IS SNOOGITS PIC?

And why doesn't sarcasmo ever post new pictures of himself. UNVERIFIED.

Here's a pic of me from two nights ago trying to fend off the vagina.

Picture059.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
Here's a pic of me from two nights ago trying to fend off the vagina.

Picture059.jpg

weird, that looks a bit like me when I have short hair

and you were lucky to get away...that's a serious manhand she's got in your face :eek:

:p

why_ask_why said:
weird, that looks a bit like me when I have short hair

and you were lucky to get away...that's a serious manhand she's got in your face :eek:

:p

That's my manhand about catch my vomit. :fly:

Here's a better one of my babies.

TheGirls.jpg