post your hair!

And here's a close up of me at 1:30 a.m. on a work night completely wasted.

Picture048.jpg

sarc, you're so cute. i could pinch those cheeks. :D

we need a photo contest. who can post the best "i'm fucked up" picture? who can post the craziest face? (so far, thrawn's girl gets that one.) who can twist themselves into the most awkward pose?
it'd be fun to see y'all being real and not just stiffin' it for the camera. :D

Fat Burger said:
Whoa, what's up with her nose? Why are there tiny stairs on it?

My doctor said I was born with "acute pixelization", whatever the hell that means. I asked for some kind of salve or something and he just frowned and said there was nothing he could do. I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon next week.

Thorn Bird said:

we need a photo contest. who can post the best "i'm fucked up" picture? who can post the craziest face? (so far, thrawn's girl gets that one.) who can twist themselves into the most awkward pose?
it'd be fun to see y'all being real and not just stiffin' it for the camera. :D

she does?

cause i never posted any of the drunk pics :fly:

InfluX said:
sarcasmo your babies are really cute
....can i have the one on the right?

My babies are hot hot hot. The one on the right is Sierra, and she's mine. She's married and has two kids, but she's mine. The middle is Brynn and she's insane, but she has a great big rack and is very sweet, so it's okay. On the left is Hailey. Tall, gorgeous, and refined, with legs up to her neck. And moving to Chicago today. *sob* (that's why we all got plowed that night...it was her going away plowfest.)

thrawn said:
she does?

cause i never posted any of the drunk pics :fly:

there was a recent pic where she was crosseyed with a tongue sticking out, i believe.
and quit holdin' out and teasin' us. post the damn pics already.

Thorn Bird said:

Funny you should say that. I'm really quite horrified at how fucking tubby I've become. I need to lose about 25 pounds.

Sarcasmo said:
Funny you should say that. I'm really quite horrified at how fucking tubby I've become. I need to lose about 25 pounds.

i wasn't even referring to those cheeks. ;)
really, i didn't even notice tubby cheeks. i was just making a comment on how cute you are. :p

Thorn Bird said:
there was a recent pic where she was crosseyed with a tongue sticking out, i believe.
and quit holdin' out and teasin' us. post the damn pics already.

that was a tame sober pic, there was no alcohol involved on either side

our pics just get strange when alcohol is involved :lol: